At Pure Electric we’re building the future of personal transport, with our range of world class electric bikes and scooters. With successful stores, innovative products and a leading website we’re uniquely positioned to turn our cities from clogged up and smoggy, to clean and electrified!
We’re travelling at an electric speed, so now is the time to join the ride and help provide the direction to our journey.
About the role
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer (UK based) and working closely with the France Country Manager you’ll take ownership for all marketing activity across the French market both on and offline. As we launch into France both online and with stores this will be a pivotal role in ensuring we are driving footfall and brand awareness in this new market.
What you will be doing:
- Own brand engagement for the French market with a focus on delivering increased sales both online and in store
- Supporting the country manager with marketing campaigns based around store openings and instore promotions
- Delivering the SEM and ECRM strategy for the French region ensuring market leading ROI whilst driving excellent brand engagement
- Drive footfall to stores through both ATL and BTL channel activity
- Manage our PPC to ensure campaigns are generating the required ROI and performing to the agreed KPI’s
- Utilise Google Analytics to monitor campaign effectiveness and report on acquisition and growth stats
- Support with Ad hoc marketing requirements as and when required
- Own both Paid and Organic Social Media activity that is suitable for the French market
- Driving retention and sales via email marketing campaigns
What you will need:
- Previous experience working within a retail/ecommerce environment would be advantageous
- Experience of delivering offline and instore marketing campaigns is essential.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the business stakeholders
- Native French speaker who has ideally worked in both the French and English markets within a Marketing capacity.
- A can-do attitude with the ability to solve problems creatively and quickly
- Experience developing and delivering always-on content as well as excellent social campaigns
- Experience of setting up and running Email marketing campaigns with exposure to data segmentation.
- Hands on experience with Google Analytics within a campaign performance review and planning capacity.
- You will need to be adaptable and be able to embrace change
- Prior experience of translating English content to native French.
- An interest in electric scooters/bikes is crucial
- The ability to work at speed in a fast turnaround environment, without sacrificing quality of content
- You need to be an enthusiastic and dynamic yet collaborative team player with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.