Under the responsibility of the Country Manager France, you will act as the real boss of the store and will have the following missions:
- Perfectly mastering the brand and product discourse and knowing the motivations of customers, you run your store with passion and enthusiasm and you are seen as an inspiring and talented leader by your team.
- Actively participate in the recruitment and training of the members of your team (3 to 4 people) that you supervise.
- Monitor stock levels and placed orders for new items from HQ in England.
- Effectively train your team in all areas of the business and be able to identify training needs
- Respect all company procedures in your work and have a good understanding of all the processes and legislative aspects of a point of sale and in particular compliance with health and safety rules.
- Prepare detailed reports on purchasing trends, customer requirements and profits.
- Ensured in-store administrative tasks such as managing store budgets and updating financial documents
- Being a born salesperson and also providing direct reception, information and advice to customers in order to maintain the highest level of sales possible.
- Deal with performance issues, know when to offer your support and when to act both on the team and on promoting your point of sale.
- Have a good understanding of the aesthetics and dress of a store, whether it is marketing, store windows, cleanliness or staff appearance, in line with brand values of Pure Electric.
- Respond with diligence and diplomacy to customer complaints and concerns.
- Commercial training such as Bac Pro, BTS or business school (2 year equivalent BA)
- 2 years minimum experience in the management of a point of sale or a department in specialized mass distribution: preferably sport, cycles or urban mobility.
- Excellent presentation and fluency in oral expression, you are rigorous and organized
- You know how to drive sales by connecting with local players to increase brand awareness.
- You are able to use these opportunities to promote your store and develop sales to businesses and shops nearby
- You are thrifty in mind and always think about the budget first!
- You prepare detailed reports on purchasing trends, customer requirements and profits.
- You can communicate the numbers and KPIs on footfall and store performance. You can communicate them effectively to your team as well as to senior management.
- You provide excellent service to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Fluency in English is a plus for both sales and interactions with our head office
● Salary: € 30,000 to € 36,000 gross per year depending on profile and experience
● Earnings bonuses
● Participation in transport
● A young international group with a start-up spirit and medium-term professional and / or geographic development prospects
Full time, CDI contract 42h/week, Monday to Saturday
The role is to be based in Paris from March 2021
Please note that the interview process will be in English, please can your applications also be in English.
Our passion is electric. Imagine a world less reliant cars, with cleaner air and less congestion - we want to make that a reality.
Pure Electric are the fastest growing retailer in the UK and have been voted by LinkedIn as the 3rd top Start Up in the UK. In 2020 alone we have opened 13 new stores and grown our headcount from 30 to 200. The exciting part is we are only just beginning.
As the UKs leading ebike and escooter retailer we are now heading into Europe with new stores opening in Spain and France. Our aim is to reduce societies reliance on cars, lower air pollution and congestion.
To achieve our ambitions we are looking to hire the very best talent in our stores across Europe as well as at our Bristol/Glastonbury HQ. You will be joining one of the most innovative, fast paced and exciting businesses around.
At Pure Electric, we celebrate difference, we support it and we feed on it. Diversity benefits our people, our products and our customers. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity company and our hiring decisions are based on the qualifications, merit and needs of our company.