At PURE our passion is electric. Imagine a world less reliant on cars, with cleaner air and less congestion - we are here to make this a reality. We are on a mission to shape the way we move around our urban environments and at the same time deliver a positive impact on our environmental impact on a global scale.
We are the fastest growing retailer in the UK, we have been voted by LinkedIn as the UK’s 3rd top Start Up and we’re now heading into Europe. The exciting part is we are only just beginning.
To achieve our ambitions we are looking to hire the very best talent in our stores across Europe as well as at our new HQ in Bristol. You will be joining one of the most innovative, fast paced and exciting businesses around. Interested?
As the Sales Coach, you will ensure that effective selling doesn’t happen by chance - it is formulaic. You will contribute to our Retail teams’ success by facilitating in-person, virtual and eLearning training to develop their knowledge, capabilities and technique.
You will act as a training resource to our Retail teams to align training materials with strategic business initiatives. You will coach and improve the performance of the team, to meet and exceed their individual and team sales targets.
We’re looking for someone who is naturally curious, has excellent verbal and written skills, a sharp analytical mind and a passion for sales. You will be an expert in applying learning principles, instructional design methodology and applied selling principles.
In this role, you will:
- Create and deliver customised learning modules to meet long and short term needs of the business
- Work with senior stakeholders to establish appropriate metrics
- Analyse performance KPIs and carry out observations to identify coaching needs and develop individual coaching action plans
- Engage in process improvement activities with senior stakeholders, with a view to further leverage our areas of strength and enhancing on our areas for improvement
- Manage the relationship and logistics with external Sales Training providers
- Develop and test certifications opportunities for our Retail teams
Who you are
- Proven track record of successfully designing and delivering sales training in a face to face setting, webinar and eLearning
- Extensive experience in the most up to date sales and customer focused techniques, methods and their successful application to enhance sales capabilities
- Background in B2C Sales with demonstrable experience coaching teams of Sales professionals and managers
- Confidence liaising with all levels of seniority, excellent stakeholder management skills and an approachable, collaborative working style
- An ability to analyse, understand, and synthesise data to translate into executable insight
- Strong organisation, planning, project management and influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work both independently and in team environments
- Results oriented and driven to excel in everything you do
- Good grasp of industry and competitor trends
- A high level of energy and vitality to deliver sales results, agile and resilient
What we offer
- An opportunity to make a meaningful impact on our sustainable future
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Opportunity for personal growth and skill development
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.