About the Role
Our mechanics are the nuts and bolts of our operation!
Do you have an outstanding knowledge of a wide range of cycle equipment? Can you build, PDI and repair electric scooters? If so, we might just have the perfect role for you. Based in our new and soon to open store in Belfast. On a day to day basis you will be building electric scooters, identifying faults and completing full pre delivery inspections as well as servicing and repairing bikes and scooters. Attention to detail, the ability to work autonomously and a passion for what you do is a must! If you love bikes, personal electric transport and a fast-paced environment then we would love to hear from you!
Responsibilities & Duties
- Delivering the highest level of customer service to our existing customers and all electric scooter owners across the UK. We are looking for the right individual to take the skills learnt through our training and use them to wow our customers.
- Conducting pre delivery inspections: At Pure before delivering an electric scooter to our clients we conduct a thorough set of safety checks to ensure each item leaves the shop in excellent condition.
- As the market grows so too does the demand for puncture repairs. We are looking for someone that wants to hone their skills and help develop new techniques to improve the efficiency of this process.
Qualifications & Experience
- Cytech Level 2 bicycle mechanics training or equivalent would be ideal but not essential.
- Previous experience within bike maintenance.
- Eagerness to solve problems, seek out the root cause of an issue and take ownership to resolve it.
- Previous experience in a retail or ecommerce businesses.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, juggling multiple tasks at once whilst keeping the team and customer informed.
- To be a self-starter and be able to work as part of a team, collaborating with the wider Pure Electric teams.
- Flexibility and the willingness to sometimes work irregular hours
- Strong understanding or interest in personal electric transport and electric scooters.
- Experience in a high-growth start-up company.
Our passion is electric. Imagine a world less reliant cars, with cleaner air and less congestion - we want to make that a reality.
Pure Electric are the fastest growing retailer in the UK and have been voted by LinkedIn as the 3rd top Start Up in the UK. In 2020 alone we opened 19 new stores and our headcount has grown from 30 to 250. The exciting part is we are only just beginning.
As the UKs leading ebike and escooter retailer we are operating in Europe with stores in Spain and France, with more to come. Our aim is to reduce societies reliance on cars, lower air pollution and congestion.
To achieve our ambitions we are looking to hire the very best talent in our stores across Europe as well as at our Bristol HQ. You will be joining one of the most innovative, fast paced and exciting businesses around.
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.