This is a temporary role to manage a pop-up store in Belfast. This a new location for us at Pure Electric will be opening soon!
You are the customer face of the brand, representing our core values to both our retail teams and clients. You will supervise the operational and organisational standards of the store. Your duties will include undertaking administrative tasks, monitoring inventory levels, improving customer satisfaction and meeting monthly sales goals. You embody what we stand for in your can-do attitude, motivating management style and a bonus is a good knowledge of the personal electric transport market.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You know the product and our customer inside out, you manage with passion and enthusiasm and you are seen as an inspirational and talented team member.
- You train and induct new colleagues.
- You motivate the team to meet sales objectives.
- You train and coach your colleagues.
- You deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- You respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner, escalating as needed.
- You ensure you do your part to support compliance with health and safety regulations.
- You undertake store administration duties such as managing breaks, rotas and daily planning as needed.
- You monitor inventory levels and act to minimise stock-loss.
- You will support the management of the store in the absence of your store manager
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in a managerial role within a retail environment
- Your focus on service is exceptional, always striving to be better by coaching your team
- You know your numbers and can talk confidently about store performance and KPI’s.
- You are operationally compliant with all company procedures and have a sound understanding of all processes.
Our passion is electric. Imagine a world less reliant cars, with cleaner air and less congestion - we want to make that a reality.
Pure Electric are the fastest growing retailer in the UK and have been voted by LinkedIn as the 3rd top Start Up in the UK. In 2020 alone we opened 19 new stores and our headcount has grown from 30 to 250. The exciting part is we are only just beginning.
As the UKs leading ebike and escooter retailer we are operating in Europe with stores in Spain and France, with more to come. Our aim is to reduce societies reliance on cars, lower air pollution and congestion.
To achieve our ambitions we are looking to hire the very best talent in our stores across Europe as well as at our Bristol HQ. You will be joining one of the most innovative, fast paced and exciting businesses around.
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.