Our passion is electric. Imagine a world less reliant cars, with cleaner air and less congestion - we want to make that a reality.
Pure Electric are the fastest growing retailer in the UK and have been voted by LinkedIn as the 3rd top Start Up in the UK. In 2020 alone we have opened 18 new stores and grown our headcount from 30 to 250. The exciting part is we are only just beginning.
As the UKs leading ebike and escooter retailer we are now heading into Europe with new stores opening in Spain and France. Our aim is to reduce societies reliance on cars, lower air pollution and congestion.
To achieve our ambitions we are looking to hire the very best talent in our stores across Europe as well as at our Bristol HQ. You will be joining one of the most innovative, fast paced and exciting businesses around. Interested?
About the role
As the PPC Manager you will be responsible for driving high quality traffic to our websites, managing all biddable advertising channels for Pure Electric. You will be an integral part of the ecommerce/marketing team driving best in performance.
What you will be doing
- Own and drive PPC marketing end-to-end. Forecast, drive and deliver on target sales and return on ad spend
- Responsible for planning, creation, execution, management and continual improvement of all PPC adverts, copy, PLA feeds, digital display, retargeting configuration and optimisation of all the above.
- Ensuring the brand is maintained and protected within the scope of paid search & other PPC routes
- Driving traffic and conversions through PPC leads, ensuring landing pages are relevant
- Reporting and analysis on PPC search traffic growth and performance
- Optimise efficiency and quality of campaigns. Measure, evaluate and report on success
- Propose, plan & execute strategies for channel growth & optimisation.
- Keeping up to date with industry developments & trends, implementing new opportunities where applicable.
- Support with all Paid Social activity ensuring best in class ROI. Work with our content teams to deliver an engaging and commercially successful social content strategy.
- Support in the launch of new products and website functionality
What you will need:
- Hands on experience managing large PPC accounts for Ecommerce retails
- Have extensive knowledge of both Google Ads and Bing Shopping
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics to deliver insight and commercial analysis of campaign performance
- Be Google Adwords certified. Bing Ads qualification would be great too.
- An understanding of Paid Social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok)
- A pro-active approach to problem solving
- Excellent at multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Be forward thinking. No two days are the same here and we are growing fast so you must be adaptable and willing to learn.
- Enthusiasm is a non negotiable, as is the want to work in a dynamic environment
What we offer
- Competitive salary, pension contribution and 23 days’ holiday.
- Utilising the opportunity for personal growth and skill development.
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.