Our passion is electric. Imagine a world less reliant cars, with cleaner air and less congestion - we want to make that a reality.
Pure Electric are the fastest growing retailer in the UK and have been voted by LinkedIn as the 3rd top Start Up in the UK. In 2020 alone we have opened 18 new stores and grown our headcount from 30 to 250. The exciting part is we are only just beginning.
As the UKs leading ebike and escooter retailer we are now heading into Europe with new stores opening in Spain and France. Our aim is to reduce societies reliance on cars, lower air pollution and congestion.
To achieve our ambitions we are looking to hire the very best talent in our stores across Europe as well as at our Central Bristol HQ. You will be joining one of the most innovative, fast paced and exciting businesses around. Interested?
About the role
We are looking to hire two amazing Front of House team members to work on a PT basis who will be responsible for welcoming visitors to our fantastic new flagship HQ in Wapping Wharf, Central Bristol while also supporting with the day to day operations of the office.
As a business we aim to lead the market in what we do and this is the same for our Front of House operations. We need you to be professional, proactive, service focused but most importantly a friendly and welcoming presence.
- Welcome guests to the office and answer incoming calls to reception.
- Assist employees with queries related to the office and ad hoc requests
- Manage deliveries, booking couriers and postal services for the building.
- Be responsible for cleanliness of the building, overseeing common areas and meeting rooms during the day and managing the evening cleaning staff.
- Assist in H&S compliance and ensure safety procedures are followed.
- Acting as appointed person with first aid and fire warden for the building (training given).
- Be security conscious, ensuring visitors and staff adhere to building protocols.
- Procurement of cleaning and stationary supplies along with inventory.
- Point of call for any building issues, directing to Operations Manager as required.
- Manage requests from the EXEC and facilities team as required.
What you will need
- Experience in a similar front of house role is imperative
- An excellent approach to customer service and exceeding expectations
- Be confident dealing with senior stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Be security conscious as well as a keen eye on safety
- A pro-active approach to problem solving
- Excellent at multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Be forward thinking. No two days are the same here and we are growing fast so you must be adaptable and willing to learn.
- Enthusiasm is a non negotiable, as is the want to work in a dynamic environment
This is a 30 hours per week contract based on an alternating bi weekly rota. This will consist of 2 days in week one and 3 days in week two.
Monday to Friday 07:00 to 19:00 with one hour for lunch excluding bank holidays
What we offer
- Competitive salary, pension contribution and 23 days’ holiday.
- Utilising the opportunity for personal growth and skill development.
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.