Our passion is electric. Imagine a world less reliant cars, with cleaner air and less congestion - we want to make that a reality.
Pure Electric are the fastest growing retailer in the UK and have been voted by LinkedIn as the 3rd top Start Up in the UK. In 2020 alone we have opened 18 new stores and grown our headcount from 30 to over 200. The exciting part is we are only just beginning.
We have an exciting new opportunity for an Ecommerce Analyst within the wider Pure Group. This start-up division specialise in the second-hand micro mobility market. A passionate and ambitious team of seven have built the foundations for this new proposition, now is the time to scale up the team further so we can continue to realise the huge growth potential of this market.
You will be joining one of the most innovative, fast paced and exciting businesses around. Interested?
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a rapidly expanding team as it begins to build its core offering to customers across the UK and beyond. The role will be primarily based in our brand new flagship Central Bristol office with some travel to our Glastonbury office in the short term.
We are looking for a proactive, hands on, customer experience expert who can develop our customer experience flow, connecting our marketing to our website and ensuring the customer has the highest chance of converting.
This role would be perfect for someone with a start-up mentality, who loves being involved with the big idea, but also thrives on being hands on and delivering.
- Managing operations of the Moose Scooters online Shopify store
- Creating product listings, managing product stock levels and customer communications
- Maintaining all content: e.g. Product images, pricing, SEO optimised copy, adding/removing products.
- Managing our new eBay store sales channel within Shopify
- Creating sales reports and managing the ordering of new products to re-stock our online shop
- Researching & bringing new ideas to the table about how to improve our customer experience and conversion rate
- Previous experience in Ecommerce
- An excellent understanding of the customer journey and what makes a great customer experience
- An understanding of customer psychology and how to relate it to the customer experience flow to produce conversions
- Previous experience working in a start-up would be advantageous
- A positive can-do attitude
- Happy to be part of the big idea as well as being hands on and making things happen
You will also need:
- A pro-active approach to problem solving
- Excellent at multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Be forward thinking. No two days are the same here and we are growing fast so you must be adaptable and willing to learn.
- Enthusiasm is a non negotiable, as is the want to work in a dynamic environment
- The ability to work at pace without negotiating on quality of output
- Comfortable being challenged to continually improve and deliver industry leading output
- Be an excellent team player and a strong communicator at all levels of a business.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, pension contribution and 23 days’ holiday.
- Utilising the opportunity for personal growth and skill development.