Our passion is electric. Imagine a world less reliant cars, with cleaner air and less congestion - we want to make that a reality.
Pure Electric are the fastest growing retailer in the UK and have been voted by LinkedIn as the 3rd top Start Up in the UK. In 2020 alone we have opened 18 new stores and grown our headcount from 30 to 250. The exciting part is we are only just beginning.
As the UKs leading ebike and escooter retailer we are now heading into Europe with new stores opening in Spain and France. Our aim is to reduce societies reliance on cars, lower air pollution and congestion.
To achieve our ambitions we are looking to hire the very best talent in our stores across Europe as well as at our Bristol HQ. You will be joining one of the most innovative, fast paced and exciting businesses around. Interested?
About the role
As a French Customer Service Advisor, you will work as part of the Customer Services team representing Pure, assisting and advising customers in both French and English. You will interact with customers via live chat, email and phone with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to provide support and resolve issues. This is initially a 6 month FTC position.
What you will be doing
- Ensure customer queries are answered promptly and effectively via chat, email and phone, maintaining email SLA and live chat availability.
- Call customers when a call-back is requested to resolve issues.
- Ensure all interactions with customers are conducted in a professional and courteous manner, while maintaining a fun and friendly tone of voice.
- Offer alternative solutions to customer issues where appropriate, with both the customer and business needs in mind.
- Respond to, report and resolve customer queries on our Social Media channels.
- Respond to, report and answer service reviews across various platforms.
- Attend weekly team/departmental meetings to receive business updates and air any concerns.
- Attend regular training sessions, including brand and product training to enhance your knowledge, with the aim of working towards Product Expert level 3.
- Any other Customer Service related task
What you will need
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced office environment as part of a professional team.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills in both French and English that allow you to inform, help and advise staff and customers clearly and to liaise effectively with colleagues in other departments, at all levels.
- Strong attention to detail and aiming for excellence in delivery.
- Ability to manage and coordinate changing priorities, have high standards and be capable of multi-tasking.
- Highly organised and personally productive with the ability to plan, prioritise and organise your work load.
- The ability to work well under pressure whilst maintaining a positive, customer-centric attitude.
- Ability to be flexible with work duties and hours as required by the team and business.
- Approachable to members of your team and colleagues from other areas of the business.
- Willingness to increase knowledge of Pure Electric products by attending training sessions.
- Computer literate with good presentation skills.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, pension contribution and 23 days’ holiday.
- Utilising the opportunity for personal growth and skill development.
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.