Our passion is electric. Imagine a world less reliant cars, with cleaner air and less congestion - we want to make that a reality.
Pure Electric are the fastest growing retailer in the UK and have been voted by LinkedIn as the 3rd top Start Up in the UK. In 2020 alone we have opened 18 new stores and grown our headcount from 30 to 250. The exciting part is we are only just beginning.
As the UKs leading ebike and escooter retailer we are now heading into Europe with new stores opening in Spain and France. Our aim is to reduce societies reliance on cars, lower air pollution and congestion.
To achieve our ambitions we are looking to hire the very best talent in our stores across Europe as well as at our Bristol HQ. You will be joining one of the most innovative, fast paced and exciting businesses around. Interested?
About the role
Operations is a central business function for Pure Electric’s UK and European entities. As the Systems Support Executive you will be responsible for the operational function across all Pure Electric commerce channels. You will co-ordinate and manage operational change associated with business improvement, company vision and growth.
In this business critical role you will operate as the key partner for cross-functional teams including retail operations and ecommerce IT, warehouse operations, finance and customer service.
What you will be doing
- Provide application support for commerce and operational platforms - Shopify, Shopify POS and D365
- Monitor for new issues, log, prioritise and see through to resolution
- Provide overview of ongoing issues, and identify reoccurring issues
- Support user acceptance testing of new integrations, new releases, upgrades
- Help to maintain a D365 training system available for end user testing and training
- Complete all necessary administrative tasks effectively and efficiently including establishing and maintaining suitable timelines
- Maintain user access
What you will need
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Shopify Plus would be great however this isn't essential.
- Helpdesk/ 1st line support experience
- Interest in ecommerce systems integrations
- A desire to learn and understand how systems and integrations work
- Excellent communications skills and confident working with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- A keen eye for detail as well as an inquisitive nature.
- Able to work at pace without diluting on quality of output
- Happy to work in a fast moving environment where no two days are the same.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, pension contribution and 23 days’ holiday.
- Utilising the opportunity for personal growth and skill development.
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.