Salary: £20,000 - £27,000
Our passion is electric. Imagine a world less reliant cars, with cleaner air and less congestion - we want to make that a reality.
Pure Electric are the fastest growing retailer in the UK and have been voted by LinkedIn as the 3rd top Start Up in the UK. In 2020 alone we have opened 18 new stores and grown our headcount from 30 to 250. The exciting part is we are only just beginning.
As the UKs leading ebike and escooter retailer we are now heading into Europe with new stores opening in Spain and France. Our aim is to reduce societies reliance on cars, lower air pollution and congestion.
To achieve our ambitions we are looking to hire the very best talent in our stores across Europe as well as at our Bristol HQ. You will be joining one of the most innovative, fast paced and exciting businesses around. Interested?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Personal Assistant to support our Chief People Officer, Chief Financial Officer, and Chief Marketing Officer in our central Bristol office. No day will be the same and you will use your strong organisational skills to provide time efficient assistance in a fast-paced environment.
- Delivering proactive, highly organised support for our C-suite on a day to day basis – helping them to have laser focus on key priorities
- Complex diary management, including the creation of daily schedules
- Travel planning and booking
- Internal event management – arranging company update meetings and Christmas parties etc
- Setting up meetings
- Responding to messages in a timely manner
- Assisting in the creation of decks and taking minutes at meetings
- Processing expenses and other administrative tasks
- Prioritising and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- You may have previous experience working as a PA, or perhaps you are a graduate with some office experience who is looking to enter the world of Personal Assistance.
- Armed with exceptional communication skills, you’ll be able to provide clear and consistent communication between the C-suite and the rest of the business.
- Approachable and supportive professional with the ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing and pressurised environment.
- A naturally strong networker, with the ability and desire to learn and proactively build relationships internally and externally.
- An expert at diary management to ensure smooth operational logistics.
- Organised, detail-oriented and a high level of attention to detail with the ability to act independently and with the utmost discretion.
- Ability to work cross-functionally but also independently.
- A resilient team player.
- Experience working in an office environment with knowledge of Microsoft programmes.
- Work hard and drive for excellence in everything you do – but you’ll like to have fun whilst doing it!
What we offer
- Competitive salary, pension contribution and 23 days’ holiday.
- Utilising the opportunity for personal growth and skill development.
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.