Our passion is electric. Imagine a world less reliant cars, with cleaner air and less congestion - we want to make that a reality.
Pure Electric are the fastest growing retailer in the UK and have been voted by LinkedIn as the 3rd top Start Up in the UK. In 2020 alone we have opened 18 new stores and grown our headcount from 30 to 250. The exciting part is we are only just beginning.
As the UKs leading ebike and escooter retailer we are now heading into Europe with new stores opening in Spain and France. Our aim is to reduce societies reliance on cars, lower air pollution and congestion.
To achieve our ambitions we are looking to hire the very best talent in our stores across Europe as well as at our Bristol HQ. You will be joining one of the most innovative, fast paced and exciting businesses around. Interested?
As the BI Developer you will be responsible for creating reporting dashboards across all commercial and operational areas of the business. As a rapidly growing retail business data will play an ever increasingly important part of our growth from consumer understanding, through finance and logistics. In this hands on role you will be tasked with creating usable dashboards and ad-hoc reports to help commercial teams to make better informed decisions based on current performance and future trends.
What you will be doing:
- Design, develop and implement reporting in Power BI based on requirements across all commercial and operational business functions.
- Work on key data projects, mining and wrangling complex data from multiple disparate data sources using SQL Server.
- Extend and maintain the data warehouse and ETL processes in Azure SQL Database, transforming data into suitable models to support efficient and intuitive PowerBI reporting.
- Develop the business intelligence function within the business.
- Document all development efforts to ensure traceability.
- Seek out and proactively work on continuous improvement projects looking at the way data is compiled and identify opportunities for efficiencies through automation and process/database improvements
What you will need:
- Experienced BI Developer managing data within a fast paced and rapidly changing environment across multiple business functions
- Excellent T-SQL knowledge for querying and exploring data sets in Microsoft SQL Server
- The ability to identify, design, and implement internal process improvements; automating manual processes and optimizing data delivery.
- Creating reports, dealing with inquiries, communicating findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders within the business.
- Azure SQL Database including External Tables and Elastic Queries
- Advanced Power BI skills including DAX, M and R Languages
- SQL Server stored procedures and functions
- Azure DevOps and Git for Source Control
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations/Supply Chain/AX
- Knowledge of shopify ecommerce platform
- Understanding of analytics required by high street and online retail environments.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, pension contribution and 23 days’ holiday.
- Utilising the opportunity for personal growth and skill development.
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.