Our passion is electric. Imagine a world less reliant cars, with cleaner air and less congestion - we want to make that a reality.
Pure Electric are the fastest growing retailer in the UK and have been voted by LinkedIn as the 3rd top Start Up in the UK. In 2020 alone we have opened 18 new stores and grown our headcount from 30 to 250. The exciting part is we are only just beginning.
As the UKs leading ebike and escooter retailer we are now heading into Europe with new stores opening in Spain and France. Our aim is to reduce societies reliance on cars, lower air pollution and congestion.
To achieve our ambitions we are looking to hire the very best talent in our stores across Europe as well as at our Bristol HQ. You will be joining one of the most innovative, fast paced and exciting businesses around. Interested?
We are looking for a Dynamics 365 Technical Developer who can work alongside operational teams within the business and externally to implement and develop solutions on top of a new deployment of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
You will be:
As a developer you are responsible for providing technical support for a number of ongoing projects and integrations as the Business develops. You are expected to have a depth of knowledge of D365 Architecture, which includes knowledge of applicable processes, methodologies, standards, products and frameworks.
- Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
- Azure hosting environment management
- Strong knowledge of X++ and C# for customization
- Good knowledge of technical solution design and best practices.
- Good knowledge of Finance, Supply chain and Commerce Modules of D365
- Ability to build forms, workflows, reports and process customization
- Interface integration through data entity, SOAP and REST based custom services
- 360 degree knowledge of Lifecycle services i.e. environment management, data management, package management, integrated VSTS
- AzureDevOps/ VSTS management
What we offer
- Competitive salary, pension contribution and 23 days’ holiday.
- Utilising the opportunity for personal growth and skill development.
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.