Our passion is electric. Imagine a world less reliant cars, with cleaner air and less congestion - we want to make that a reality.
Pure Electric are the fastest growing retailer in the UK and have been voted by LinkedIn as the 3rd top Start Up in the UK. In 2020 alone we have opened 18 new stores and grown our headcount from 30 to 250. The exciting part is we are only just beginning.
As the UKs leading ebike and escooter retailer we are now heading into Europe with new stores opening in Spain and France. Our aim is to reduce societies reliance on cars, lower air pollution and congestion.
To achieve our ambitions we are looking to hire the very best talent in our stores across Europe as well as at our Bristol HQ. You will be joining one of the most innovative, fast paced and exciting businesses around. Interested?
About the role
You will work as part of the Customer Services team and will be responsible for all department reporting by providing reliable, timely and insightful performance reports. You will also assist the Customer Service Manager and wider team in developing reports and dashboards to increase efficiency and improve reports, while also assisting with the technical integration of new innovation.
Supporting the Customer Service team with day to day reporting will drive efficiencies and assist the team in delivering world-class customer service. You will work with the leadership team to provide reports relating to their team’s performance and present these on a weekly basis. You will provide the rest of the business Customer Service reports to be discussed in the weekly trade meeting.
What you will be doing:
- Generate, manage and maintain all Customer Service reports.
- Assist the leadership team in developing and evolving performance monitors across the Customer Service team.
- Present reporting packs in weekly meetings, encouraging discussions based on the results to spur continuous improvement.
- Liaise with the leadership team regularly to assess current reports, provide updates and new initiatives and take feedback on how the reports can be improved.
- Deliver adhoc reports when requested by the management team.
- Manage the data reporting process, providing an accurate view of Customer Service performance at an executive/senior management level.
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly report packs including both financial and operational information.
- Develop and manager Customer Services dashboard which give a live view of the team’s performance.
What you will need:
- Experience in data analysis
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced operational environment as part of a professional team.
- Must be reliable and professional in conduct and practice.
- Creative, responsive and adaptive in a dynamic environment.
- Must have the aptitude and desire to learn new competencies and skills.
- Adhere to all established company policies, procedures, and safety rules as outlined.
- Ability to independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions
- Good knowledge of analysis and reporting tools & experienced user of Microsoft Office suite of applications, notably excel, Power BI and Zendesk
- Ability to frequently communicate both verbally and written and comprehend, reason, and perform basic mathematic calculations and analysis.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, pension contribution and 23 days’ holiday.
- Utilising the opportunity for personal growth and skill development.
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.