At PURE our passion is electric. We are on a mission to shape the way we move around our urban environments and at the same time deliver a positive impact on our environmental impact on a global scale.
We are doing this by designing and building the most amazing e-scooters and electric bikes to help reduce the effects of rising CO2 emissions. Our zero emission technologies get cities moving forward; reducing congestion and cutting transportation costs, leaving an indelible positive impact on our communities and the future of our planet.
With over 200 employees and 30 showrooms worldwide we’re one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK and we’ve been voted by LinkedIn as a Top 3 Start Up UK Business. The exciting part is we are only just beginning.
We are looking for an experienced Talent Advisor to join us in this exciting time of growth to help us with our aspirational growth plans.
You will lead our hiring efforts for our Retail teams across UK and Europe offering innovative and effective ways to attract and hire the best possible talent for Pure. You will support the Talent Acquisition Partner in driving and executing our growth plans for our markets globally.
The role requires expertise in end to end high volume recruitment, from sourcing, attracting to offer negotiation. Successful recruitment is key to our growth plans so you will play a pivotal role in helping us achieve our mission of making a real positive impact at a global scale.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment processes for high volume and/or specialist roles across our Retail function -
- CV screening and conducting interviews, offer management and feedback ensuring a positive candidate experience from end to end regardless of outcome
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across the Pure team, as well as key cross-functional relationships with internal stakeholders
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of talent, maintain ATS data integrity, and regularly share updates with internal stakeholders
- Supporting with both the design and facilitation of Assessment Centres, ensuing consistency across all processes creating a best in class candidate & hiring manager experience
- Develop creative and effective sourcing strategies to help build a diverse pool of talent
- Support our wider Employer Brand activities, helping to promote Pure as a leading employer through the use of different channels - LinkedIn, Glassdoor Facebook, etc
- Using industry knowledge to advise stakeholders on patterns and trends/reporting key recruitment statistics
- Manage relationships with 3rd party providers, ensuring alignment on terms, goals and performance
- General recruitment administration e.g. booking interviews/rooms, maintaining ATS system
- Continuously looking at new and innovative ways to improve the recruitment processes to meet growing business demands
- Maintaining partnerships with key local talent sources, such as Universities, Colleges or Schools
- Work as part of a team to deliver the best attraction experience for Pure talent, internally and externally
- Demonstrable high performing recruitment experience working in a fast-paced business
- Proven experience of managing high volumes of vacancies working within tight time constrains
- Understands how to leverage different sourcing methodologies
- Proven experience of making a meaningful positive impact on agency spend
- Clear and articulate communicator that has the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, with people from diverse backgrounds with a high ability to influence
- An ability to solve problems, think creatively and be resilient and adoptable to change
- A basic understanding and appreciation of testing tools and their use in volume hiring
- A good understanding of a variety of assessment methodologies and approaches for hiring for Retail roles
- Ability to translate data into meaningful insights
- Exceptionally collaborative and a true team player
- Resilient, adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity and change