About the Role
This is a part time (16 hours) role, based in our Cardiff Showroom. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your skill set and work alongside an ambitious, passionate team focused on pushing boundaries, being disruptive and growing fast. We are looking for the right individual to take the skills learnt through our training and use them to wow our customers. We aim to provide best in class customer experience through our seamless online store, world class urban showrooms, and unrivalled service offering. To support this, we are looking for someone who’s keen to be an all-round team player, your days will never look the same; from conducting pre delivery inspections through helping customers choose the right escooter or ebike. As the market grows, so too does the demand for puncture repairs, servicing and accessories. We are looking for someone that wants to hone their skills and help develop new techniques to delight our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivering the highest level of customer service to our existing and prospective customers
- Seeking opportunities to offer informative advice on products, servicing and accessories
- Conducting pre-delivery inspections, conducting a thorough set of safety checks to ensure each product leaves the shop in excellent condition
- Continuously looking at how to improve the efficiency of processes within the store
- Providing support to the Store Manager in their absence
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience in a retail or ecommerce businesses
- Eagerness to solve problems, seek out the root cause of an issue and take ownership to resolve it
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, juggling multiple tasks at once whilst keeping the team and customer informed
- Flexibility and the willingness to sometimes work irregular hours
- To have a passion for selling and inspiring people around personal electric transport
- To be enthusiastic, talkative and inquisitive about our products and the people that buy them
- You need to be an enthusiastic and dynamic yet collaborative team player with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility
What we offer
- Competitive salary, pension contribution and 25 days’ holiday
- Genuine career progression for the right person
Our passion is electric. Imagine a world less reliant cars, with cleaner air and less congestion - we want to make that a reality.
Pure Electric are the fastest growing retailer in the UK and have been voted by LinkedIn as the 3rd top Start Up in the UK. In 2020 alone we opened 19 new stores and grown our headcount from 30 to 250. The exciting part is we are only just beginning.
As the UKs leading ebike and escooter retailer we are operating in Europe with stores in Spain and France, with more to come. Our aim is to reduce societies reliance on cars, lower air pollution and congestion.
To achieve our ambitions we are looking to hire the very best talent in our stores across Europe as well as at our Bristol HQ. You will be joining one of the most innovative, fast paced and exciting businesses around.
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.