At Pure, we’re revolutionising urban travel with a category-leading brand, products and services that our riders love. We’re here to tackle some of Earth’s biggest issues and create a meaningful change for individuals and the wider world.
Each one of our ingenious electric vehicles – from e-scooters to e-bikes - is designed to reduce pollution, travel time, congestion and expensive fares in cities across the globe. We put our riders’ needs first in everything we do. We have two-way conversations on and offline, we listen, understand, and help people find the right product so they can enjoy their ride, every time.
For us, success is a group effort. It relies on having the most talented people in our teams. Individuals who thrive on innovation, boldness and treating our people and planet with so we can achieve our mission to make short distance travel sustainable, smarter and better.
About the Role
As SEO Manager you will be responsible for creating and delivering Pure Electrics SEO strategy and roadmap across both the UK and International online stores. Driving high quality traffic to our websites by increasing ranking across key terms in both the electric scooter and electric bike categories.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be an integral part of the team driving best in class SEO for the EMEA region.
We're looking for someone to be based in our awesome new offices in central Bristol. If you've always fancied a move to this brilliant city, why not take the plunge and we'll support you with your move!
Responsibilities & Duties
- Formulating and deliver the SEO strategy across Pure’s UK and International sites, included technical, content, offsite & promotion
- Demonstrable experience running successful SEO activity on enterprise level ecommerce websites
- Using search insight to help drive decision-making/ innovation across the business.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing team to share innovations, drive tests and efficiencies as well as learnings to deliver a highly effective search operation
- Working collaboratively and cross functionally with Digital, Trading and Content
- Create and delivery clear, concise, & regular reporting of SEO performance that meets the needs of all stakeholders.
You'll be a hands-on Search Engine Optimization expert with both technical skills and a commercial head on your shoulder. As the in-house SEO guru, you'll need to have current knowledge the SEO landscape and of Google developments and a track record of how to capitalise on them. You'll also need the confidence to be an SEO advocate in the business, presenting to senior stakeholders and influencing them around to your way of thinking.
Ideally you will have
- Hands on experience managing and improving SEO performance, gained in a B2C business.
- Up to date knowledge of recent algorithm and Google developments, and extensive knowledge of the SEO landscape and Google Search Console
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics to deliver insight and commercial analysis of performance
- Ideally, you will have had some experience in Shopify Plus sites (but don't worry if you don't- we can teach you)
- A pro-active approach to problem solving
- Excellent at multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Great communication skills with the ability to present technical information in an accessible way. You'll also be able to use your communication style to work collaboratively across the business and potentially influence those around you.
- Be forward thinking. No two days are the same here and we are growing fast so you must be adaptable and willing to learn.
- Enthusiasm is a non-negotiable, as is the want to work in a dynamic environment
Our benefits include:
Annual company bonus
25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
Pension contribution and life assurance
Opportunities for personal growth and development
Employee discount on our products
Our offices in Wapping Wharf are a great space for us to connect and collaborate across our Pure team. By balancing three days in the office and working from home, we give you the flexibility to succeed at work and in your home life too.
At Pure, we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. If you need any adjustments made to the hiring process so you can do your best, please let us know and we will be happy to help with this.
We know that the application process can be overwhelming and that great candidates can be put off from sending their application in for a job, if they think they can’t tick every box. If the role looks of interest to you, you’re excited about working for us, and can do most of what we are looking for, please do apply as you could be exactly what we need!
We review CVs as we receive them and interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match (usually within a couple of weeks). We don’t use closing dates so please apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this role.