At Pure, we’re revolutionising urban travel with a category-leading brand, products and services that our riders love. We’re here to tackle some of Earth’s biggest issues and create a meaningful change for individuals and the wider world.
Each one of our ingenious electric vehicles – from e-scooters to e-bikes - is designed to reduce pollution, travel time, congestion and expensive fares in cities across the globe. We put our riders’ needs first in everything we do. We have two-way conversations on and offline, we listen, understand, and help people find the right product so they can enjoy their ride, every time.
For us, success is a group effort. It relies on having the most talented people in our teams. Individuals who thrive on innovation, boldness and treating our people and planet with so we can achieve our mission to make short distance travel sustainable, smarter and better.
About the Role
As our eCommerce Trading Manager, you will be responsible for maximising the sales and profit potential of our ever growing eCommerce business.
You'll lead online trading activity across the UK sites, exploring new revenue opportunities and leading and developing a trading team to manage the sites.
We're looking for someone with strong Ecommerce trading experience, an empowering leadership style and an analytical mindset. You will want to make an impact on our digital growth and enjoy being hands on.
We're looking for someone to be based in our awesome new offices in central Bristol. If you've always fancied a move to this brilliant city, why not take the plunge and we'll support you with your move!
This role will include the following responsibilities
- Leading and analysing performance, trends and creating forecasts and using these to develop the plan for all online trading actions. This includes agreeing targets and approaches in partnership with colleagues responsible for Marketing, Finance, Planning and Buying in order to maximise ROI & sales growth.
- Leading Ecommerce representation in Weekly Trading Meetings across territories, including reporting on sales, key metrics and promotions.
- Developing and management of a team of Merchandisers, supporting development goals, individual objectives and cross functional working between teams.
- Ensuring Ecommerce plans are aligned as part of an overall omni-channel trading and linked to the financial goals of the business
- Pro-actively utilising website analytics to monitor performance, identifying opportunities and recommending new promotions and improvements to increase sales, profitability and market reach
- Developing your and therefore our knowledge of the product, market and competitor tactics, with a focus throughout on customer
- Partnering with colleagues responsible for creative assets and content to ensure effective product campaign co-ordination and to optimise product presentation to maximise sales
We know that the application process can be overwhelming and that great candidates can be put off of sending their application in for a job if they think they can’t tick every box. If the role looks of interest to you and you’re excited about working for us and can do most of what we are looking for, please do apply as you could be exactly what we need!
Ideally you will have:
- Experience as an Ecommerce trading manager within a fast-paced retail business, driving successful sales growth.
- Experience (or potential) to manage a small team
- Strong analytical skills and experience using web analytics
- An understanding of digital marketing channels (e.g. PPC, affiliates, SEO)
- A deep appreciation of the online customer and their behaviours and how to leverage these
- You’ll be commercially minded, practical and demonstrate good judgement; you’ll have great examples of when you’ve spotted and executed on opportunities for growth and profitability
- Excellent interpersonal skills, you are able to communicate and present information and ideas and effectively influence to ensure you have impact
- You need to be an enthusiastic and dynamic yet collaborative team player with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility
- Proactive, self-starting attitude
- Passionate about our products and our mission
Why work at Pure Electric
Our offices in Wapping Wharf are a great space for us to connect and collaborate across our Pure team. By balancing three days in the office and working from home, we give you the flexibility to succeed at work and in your home life too.
This is an exciting time to be part of a fast-growing start-up business with an ambitious future – at Pure, we want to be the company that gives every person in an urban area the choice of a smart form of travel.
We are always learning and developing so we’re looking for people with curious minds and a drive to expand their horizons to help us solve problems and grow our business. In return, we’ll invest in you, helping you take the next steps in your career and equipping you to stretch yourself and achieve your ambitions.
Our benefits include:
Annual company bonus
25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
Pension contribution and life assurance
Opportunities for personal growth and development
- Employee discount on our products
At Pure, we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. If you need any adjustments made to the hiring process so you can do your best, please let us know and we will be happy to help with this.