At Pure, we’re revolutionising urban travel with a category-leading brand, products and services that our riders love. We’re here to tackle some of Earth’s biggest issues and create a meaningful change for individuals and the wider world.
Each one of our ingenious electric vehicles – from e-scooters to e-bikes - is designed to reduce pollution, travel time, congestion and expensive fares in cities across the globe. We put our riders’ needs first in everything we do. We have two-way conversations on and offline, we listen, understand, and help people find the right product so they can enjoy their ride, every time.
For us, success is a group effort. It relies on having the most talented people in our teams. Individuals who thrive on innovation, boldness and treating our people and planet with so we can achieve our mission to make short distance travel sustainable, smarter and better.
About the role
Our French business is a start up within a start up.. it's really new! So it's a really exciting and challenging time to join the team. We're looking for an experienced eCommerce professional with French language skills to lead on the implementation of our online marketing strategies for France & Belgium.
This is a really broad role so you'll need to be comfortable to wear many hats. The cores elements will include working closely with the Sales & marketing teams to develop the online marketing strategy, identifying online retail trends in the French & Belgian markets and coordinating our advertising activities.
Ideally you will come from a retail web merchandising background and it's essential you speak fluent French.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Play a leading role in developing and then deploying the online business strategy for both the French and Belgian sites
- Translate and enhance product content particularly around descriptions, imagery and video to ensure extended content increases conversion on the site
- Work with the sales and buying teams to ensure all products are added to the website in a timely manner
- Ensure all required products are set up and available for customers to search and view and that all product attributes, images, specifications, product associations and attachments meet the site standards and are in line with brand guidelines
- Manage our French SEO PR agency to ensure maximum optimisation
- Ensure all products added are enhanced with specific web copy to ensure copy is SEO friendly and customer friendly
- Coordinate Google My Business with our French stores to ensure top ranking for each on key terms
- Ensure that all promotions are accurately executed in a timely manner
- Review website performance and brief appropriate changes to the site on a daily, weekly and periodic basis. you will implement a through process for nominating lines for key promotions so these lines convert at optimum levels (e.g. product carousels)
- Plan for and brief all promotional changes to the sites cording to company promotional planner
- Liaise with the French Country Manager to action in country insights and ensure landing pages are optimised to drive revenue
We know that the application process can be overwhelming and that great candidates can be put off of sending their application in for a job if they think they can’t tick every box. If the role looks of interest to you and you’re excited about working for us and can do most of what we are looking for, please do apply as you could be exactly what we need!
Here's some of the things we are looking for..
- Previous experience in an online merchandising/ ecommerce marketing role in a fast-paced retail business
- Fluency in French and ideally experience of previously working with the French retail market
- Excellent analytical skills and experience of using web analytics
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels (PPC, SEO, Affiliates)
- Experience of using Shopify/ Shopify Plus would be a huge bonus
- We're a start up so you'll need to be comfortable working with ambiguity and be up for a challenge
- You’ll be commercially minded, practical and demonstrate good judgement; you’ll have great examples of when you’ve spotted and executed on opportunities for growth and profitability
- Excellent interpersonal skills, you are able to communicate and present information and ideas and effectively influence to ensure you have impact
- You need to be an enthusiastic and dynamic yet collaborative team player with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility
- Proactive, self-starting attitude
- Passionate about our products and our mission
We're currently working remotely but we'll be looking to return to offices next month. We're looking for someone to be based in our cool new Bristol office 2-3 days a week
Why work at Pure Electric
Our offices in Wapping Wharf are a great space for us to connect and collaborate across our Pure team. By balancing time in the office and working from home, we give you the flexibility to succeed at work and in your home life too.
This is an exciting time to be part of a fast-growing start-up business with an ambitious future – at Pure, we want to be the company that gives every person in an urban area the choice of a smart form of travel.
We are always learning and developing so we’re looking for people with curious minds and a drive to expand their horizons to help us solve problems and grow our business. In return, we’ll invest in you, helping you take the next steps in your career and equipping you to stretch yourself and achieve your ambitions.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Annual company bonus
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension contribution and life assurance
- Opportunities for personal growth and development
- Employee discount on our products
At Pure, we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. If you need any adjustments made to the hiring process so you can do your best, please let us know and we will be happy to help with this.