At Pure, we’re revolutionising urban travel with a category-leading brand, differentiated products and services that our riders love. We’re here to tackle some of Earth’s biggest issues and create a meaningful change for individuals and the wider world.
Each one of our ingenious, electric vehicles - from e-scooters to e-bikes - is designed to reduce pollution, travel time, congestion and expensive fares in cities across the globe. We put our riders’ needs first in everything we do. We have two-way conversations on and offline, we listen, understand, and help people find the right product, so they can enjoy their ride, every time.
For us, success is a group effort. It relies on having the most talented people in our teams. Individuals who thrive on innovation, boldness and treating our people and planet with respect so we can achieve our mission to make short distance travel sustainable, smarter and better.
About the role
We’re looking for an enthusiastic HR Advisor to play an active role in ensuring the people experience is seamless, from onboarding, operations, employee relations to offboarding. Working closely with our the People Leadership Team to influence, develop and deliver the people operation that will create the foundations for high growth.
As the People Advisor you'll build strong relationships with our line managers across the business to support them in their longer term people planning.
You’ll be part of a fantastic team of engaged, smart, forward thinking people professionals who work closely together across specialisms to share expertise and ideas with the aim of delivering the best people focused solutions for Pure & its people.
What you'll do:
- Ensuring our new starter & leaver admin and related processes run smoothly– identify ways to improve the employee experience and automate the processes where possible
- Being the first port of call for employee relations processes, advising & coaching leaders at a range of levels in the business e.g. grievances, disciplinaries, performance & sickness management guidance, exit interviews, consultations
- Championing within the business and ensuring the smooth running of our people initiatives e.g. Pure Performance approach, benefits, engagement survey & action plans, training modules
- Advising on what good processes look like, spotting inefficiencies, actively looking for and coming up with solutions to automate & streamline
- Writing forward thinking policies & user guides, applying a human centric approach while ensuring compliance with employment law / ACAS code
- Responsible for the People System – inputting, maintaining data and helping line managers where needed
- Playing a key role in the transition to a new people system
- Pulling of reports, providing data analysis to share with the people team & key stakeholders – helping us to make data driven decisions. Excel experience
- Running our Lead Pure training sessions to help shape our leaders across the business in line with our behaviours and approach
- Running monthly Company Inductions, giving new starters a great intro to Pure’s culture
- Liaising with payroll to ensure they have all required data each month
- Keeping up to speed with the rest of the team to ensure we’re working collaboratively e.g. Comms & Talent Acquisition
- Helping to promote inclusion across the entire people offering and be a voice for inclusion, diversity & wellbeing
- Managing our People Team inbox & responding to queries
What you will bring:
- Previous experience in a HR Advisory role within a fast-paced growth business.
- A strong understanding of employment law & legislation
- Desirably CIPD qualified – level 3 or 5 or working towards
- A keen interest / experience in experiments or agile HR and an eye for the newest developments
- Self-motivated, positive, with a creative mindset and a desire to innovate
- Will problem solve independently – able to spot risks and gaps before they arise, find a solution and mitigate
- Highly organised, has great attention to detail
- Able to juggle a number of tasks and initiatives, prioritising effectively
- Takes initiative – able to make the connections when new information comes to light and jump on the actions you need to take
- Feels passionately about the employee experience, an advocate for forward thinking ways of working, challenge the status quo and bring new ideas to the table
- Will roll up your sleeves and get stuck into what needs to be done to help us meet our goals
- A credible speaker and influencer, able to manage stakeholders effectively and build strong relationships
- Can take an idea or concept through to creation & delivery
- Able to understand, analyse and interpret insights
- Able to work independently as well as collaborate with all areas of the People Team
- Discreet and able to deal with highly sensitive & confidential information professionally and in line with data protection laws
Why work at Pure Electric
Our offices in Wapping Wharf are a great space for us to connect and collaborate across our Pure team. By balancing time in the office and working from home, we give you the flexibility to succeed at work and in your home life too.
This is an exciting time to be part of a fast-growing start-up business with an ambitious future – at Pure, we want to be the company that gives every person in an urban area the choice of a smart form of travel.
We are always learning and, developing so we’re looking for people with curious minds and a drive to expand their horizons to help us solve problems and grow our business. In return, we’ll invest in you, helping you take the next steps in your career and equipping you to stretch yourself and achieve your ambitions.
Our benefits include:
Annual company bonus
- Hybrid working
25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
Pension contribution and life assurance
Opportunities for personal growth and development
- Employee discount on our products
At Pure, we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. If you need any adjustments made to the hiring process so you can do your best, please let us know and we will be happy to help with this.
We review CVs as we receive them and interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match (usually within a couple of weeks). We don’t use closing dates so please apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this role.