Please note, this role requires you to be able to speak English as well as French, therefore we kindly request your CV to be sent in English.
At Pure, we’re revolutionising urban travel with a category-leading brand, differentiated products and services that our riders love. We’re here to tackle some of Earth’s biggest issues and create a meaningful change for individuals and the wider world.
Each one of our ingenious electric vehicles – from e-scooters to e-bikes - is designed to reduce pollution, travel time, congestion and expensive fares in cities across the globe. We put our riders’ needs first in everything we do. We have two-way conversations on and offline, we listen, understand, and help people find the right product so they can enjoy their ride, every time.
For us, success is a group effort. It relies on having the most talented people in our teams. Individuals who thrive on innovation, boldness and treating our people and planet with respect so we can achieve our mission to make short distance travel sustainable, smarter and better.
About the Role
This is an exciting new and full-time role, based in our Marseille Store. The role brings an opportunity to develop work alongside an ambitious, passionate team focused on pushing boundaries, being disruptive and growing fast. We are looking for the right individuals to take the skills learnt through our training and use them to wow our customers.
We are looking for individuals who are customer focused- your days will never look the same; from conducting pre delivery inspections through to helping customers choose the right escooter or ebike. As the market grows, so too does the demand for puncture repairs, servicing and accessories. We are looking for someone that wants to hone their skills and help develop new techniques to delight our customers.
You will be tech-savvy and confident with customers, as well as being a strong presenter. We are a forward-thinking and innovative business, and are therefore looking for individuals who can adapt their approach to customers whether they are meeting you in person, or over a video link. This role will offer the opportunity to join a new team with ambitious growth plans, where you will have the chance to step into a training role when new starters join. This will offer progression within PURE Electric for high performing individuals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivering the highest level of customer service to our existing and prospective customers through different mediums, including face to face, telephone and video calls
- Responding to customers to offer informative advice on products, servicing and accessories
- Working to sales targets, using your customer service skills and product knowledge to convert interest to a sale via face to face, telephone and video calls
- Conducting inspections via video calls, conducting a thorough set of product checks to ensure a diagnosis of the product to enable the workshop to order in the correct parts needed
- Booking in repairs to the workshop
- Continuously looking at how to improve the efficiency of processes within the store
- Providing support to the wider team a and when needed
What you’ll need:
- To be proficient in both French and English
- Previous experience in a retail or ecommerce businesses
- Excellent customer service and sales experience and the ability to work with customers via different mediums
- Experience of selling, ideally high-end products
- Strong presentation skills
- Eagerness to solve problems, seek out the root cause of an issue and take ownership to resolve it
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, juggling multiple tasks at once whilst keeping the team and customer informed
- Flexibility and the willingness to sometimes work irregular hours
- To have a passion for selling and inspiring people around personal electric transport
- To be enthusiastic, talkative and inquisitive about our products and the people that buy them
- You need to be a dynamic yet collaborative team player with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility
What we offer
At Pure, we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. If you need any adjustments made to the hiring process so you can do your best, please let us know and we will be happy to help with this.
We know that the application process can be overwhelming and that great candidates can be put off from sending their application in for a job, if they think they can’t tick every box. If the role looks of interest to you, you’re excited about working for us, and can do most of what we are looking for, please do apply as you could be exactly what we need!
We review CVs as we receive them and interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match (usually within a couple of weeks). We don’t use closing dates so please apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this role.