At Pure, we’re revolutionising urban travel with a category-leading brand, differentiated products and services that our riders love. We’re here to tackle some of Earth’s biggest issues and create a meaningful change for individuals and the wider world.
Each one of our ingenious electric vehicles – from e-scooters to e-bikes - is designed to reduce pollution, travel time, congestion and expensive fares in cities across the globe. We put our riders’ needs first in everything we do. We have two-way conversations on and offline, we listen, understand, and help people find the right product so they can enjoy their ride, every time.
For us, success is a group effort. It relies on having the most talented people in our teams. Individuals who thrive on innovation, boldness and treating our people and planet with respect so we can achieve our mission to make short distance travel sustainable, smarter and better.
About the Role
Reporting to the London, Tooley St Store Manager, you will be an integral part of the success of the overall store performance. Leading the Workshop team you will be responsible for all build and maintenance tasks ensuring output is on time and of the highest standard.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- You will be responsible for the overall performance of the store workshop
- Ensuring turnover generated through service and repairs hits agreed targets
- Daily assembly of new ebikes and escooters to the highest standards
- Manage the quality control of all output by the workshop and mechanical team
- Managing/motivating/training a small team of mechanics and bike builders
- Managing the workshop diary ensuring all build and maintenance tasks are completed on time and to the highest standards
- Manage the workshop inventory
- Dealing with any customer complaints and warranty issues
Skills & Qualifications
- A passion for bikes/scooters/personal electric transport and a customer-centric ethos
- A team player with good leadership ability
- Ideally will have prior experience working in a bike workshop
- Cytech 2 or equivalent
- Any of the following accreditation's would be advantageous; Bosch, Shimano, Steps or Brompton
- You need to be proactive with a self-starting attitude
At Pure, we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. If you need any adjustments made to the hiring process so you can do your best, please let us know and we will be happy to help with this.
We know that the application process can be overwhelming and that great candidates can be put off from sending their application in for a job, if they think they can’t tick every box. If the role looks of interest to you, you’re excited about working for us, and can do most of what we are looking for, please do apply as you could be exactly what we need!
We review CVs as we receive them and interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match (usually within a couple of weeks). We don’t use closing dates so please apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this role.