At Pure, we’re revolutionising urban travel with a category-leading brand, differentiated products and services that our riders love. We’re here to tackle some of Earth’s biggest issues and create a meaningful change for individuals and the wider world.
Each one of our ingenious electric vehicles – from e-scooters to e-bikes - is designed to reduce pollution, travel time, congestion and expensive fares in cities across the globe. We put our riders’ needs first in everything we do. We have two-way conversations on and offline, we listen, understand, and help people find the right product so they can enjoy their ride, every time.
For us, success is a group effort. It relies on having the most talented people in our teams. Individuals who thrive on innovation, boldness and treating our people and planet with respect so we can achieve our mission to make short distance travel sustainable, smarter and better.
About the Role
This is a full-time role, based in our London Holborn Store. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your skill set and work alongside an ambitious, passionate team focused on pushing boundaries, being disruptive and growing fast. We are looking for the right individual to take the skills learnt through our training and use them to wow our customers. We aim to provide best in class customer experience through our seamless online store, world class urban showrooms, and unrivalled service offering.
To support this, we are looking for someone who’s keen to be an all-round team player, your days will never look the same; from conducting pre delivery inspections through helping customers choose the right escooter or ebike. As the market grows, so too does the demand for puncture repairs, servicing and accessories. We are looking for someone that wants to hone their skills and help develop new techniques to delight our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivering the highest level of customer service to our existing and prospective customers
- Working to sales targets, using your customer service skills and product knowledge to convert interest to a sale
- Seeking opportunities to offer informative advice on products, servicing and accessories
- Conducting pre-delivery inspections, conducting a thorough set of safety checks to ensure each product leaves the shop in excellent condition
- Continuously looking at how to improve the efficiency of processes within the store
- Providing support to the Assistant Store Manager, and the Store Manager in their absence
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience in a retail or ecommerce businesses
- Experience of selling high-end products is beneficial
- Eagerness to solve problems, seek out the root cause of an issue and take ownership to resolve it
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, juggling multiple tasks at once whilst keeping the team and customer informed
- Flexibility and the willingness to sometimes work irregular hours
- To have a passion for selling and inspiring people around personal electric transport
- To be enthusiastic, talkative and inquisitive about our products and the people that buy them
- You need to be a dynamic yet collaborative team player with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility
What we offer
At Pure, we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. If you need any adjustments made to the hiring process so you can do your best, please let us know and we will be happy to help with this.
We know that the application process can be overwhelming and that great candidates can be put off from sending their application in for a job, if they think they can’t tick every box. If the role looks of interest to you, you’re excited about working for us, and can do most of what we are looking for, please do apply as you could be exactly what we need!
We review CVs as we receive them and interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match (usually within a couple of weeks). We don’t use closing dates so please apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this role.