At Pure, we’re revolutionising urban travel with a category-leading brand, differentiated products and services that our riders love. We’re here to tackle some of Earth’s biggest issues and create a meaningful change for individuals and the wider world.
Each one of our ingenious, electric vehicles - from e-scooters to e-bikes - is designed to reduce pollution, travel time, congestion and expensive fares in cities across the globe. We put our riders’ needs first in everything we do. We have two-way conversations on and offline, we listen, understand, and help people find the right product, so they can enjoy their ride, every time.
For us, success is a group effort. It relies on having the most talented people in our teams. Individuals who thrive on innovation, boldness and treating our people and planet with respect so we can achieve our mission to make short distance travel sustainable, smarter and better.
About the role
In this fast paced, varied, and exciting role you will be responsible for leading and co-ordinating marketing activity across Pure Electric’s retail and own brand e-bikes and e-scooters in the UK. You will be the connection between global brand teams, the UK marketing team, and our UK stores, ensuring our category brand vision is delivered consistently across all rider touchpoints, both digitally and in physical retail.
You’ll be responsible for co-ordinating channel strategies, new product launches, creative briefing and helping shape the Pure Electric brand in the UK.
What you will be doing
- Work with the UK Marketing Director and Group Brand teams to develop the UK GTM strategy
- 85% of the role will be focussed on the Pure Electric brand e-bike and e-scooter categories
- Work with marketing, retail, and online trade teams to define audiences, set targets, and develop campaigns. Including but not limited to new product launches, advertising creative, media planning, public relations, in-store execution, point of sale, promotions etc.
- Develop deep understanding of Pure Electric products, audiences, and competitors, acting as the brand champion in the UK
- Be the key point of contact for the Pure Electric e-bike and e-scooter categories in the UK
- Be the key point of contact for Store Management for all UK marketing activity, including management of printed and digital in-store POS materials
- Co-ordination of instore promotional activity, events, partnerships, and competitor defence actions
- Work with marketing team to deliver combined insights and reporting across market activation.
- Support earned opportunities across PR and social, in support of brand strategy
- Deliver regular category reviews to senior management
- Support with Ad hoc marketing requirements as and when required
What you will need
- Solid experience of product or brand management
- Previous experience working in a category marketing role within a fast-paced environment
- Experience in digital marketing, and physical retail activation
- Proven experience of planning and delivering retail marketing campaigns
- The ability to multitask at pace without diluting the quality of marketing output
- Confident working across multiple marketing functions and liaising across all levels of the business
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise work based on the commercial needs of the business
- Proactive and insightful with a commercial and analytical mindset
- A passion for or interest in cycling or e-mobility would be advantageous but not essential
- What is essential is a can-do attitude as well as being a creative thinker
Why work at Pure Electric
Our offices in Wapping Wharf are a great space for us to connect and collaborate across our Pure team. By balancing time in the office and working from home, we give you the flexibility to succeed at work and in your home life too.
This is an exciting time to be part of a fast-growing start-up business with an ambitious future – at Pure, we want to be the company that gives every person in an urban area the choice of a smart form of travel.
We are always learning and, developing so we’re looking for people with curious minds and a drive to expand their horizons to help us solve problems and grow our business. In return, we’ll invest in you, helping you take the next steps in your career and equipping you to stretch yourself and achieve your ambitions.
Our benefits include:
Annual company bonus
25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
Pension contribution and life assurance
Opportunities for personal growth and development
- Employee discount on our products
At Pure, we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. If you need any adjustments made to the hiring process so you can do your best, please let us know and we will be happy to help with this.
We review CVs as we receive them and interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match (usually within a couple of weeks). We don’t use closing dates so please apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this role.