At Pure, we’re revolutionising urban travel with a category-leading brand, differentiated products and services that our riders love. We’re here to tackle some of Earth’s biggest issues and create a meaningful change for individuals and the wider world.
Each one of our ingenious, electric vehicles - from e-scooters to e-bikes - is designed to reduce pollution, travel time, congestion and expensive fares in cities across the globe. We put our riders’ needs first in everything we do. We have two-way conversations on and offline, we listen, understand, and help people find the right product, so they can enjoy their ride, every time.
For us, success is a group effort. It relies on having the most talented people in our teams. Individuals who thrive on innovation, boldness and treating our people and planet with respect so we can achieve our mission to make short distance travel sustainable, smarter and better.
About the role
We have a brand new role to join our UK commercial team as a National Account Executive. This role will take the lead on managing our key 3rd party retail accounts, ensuring excellent levels of partner satisfaction and strong levels of sales of Pure Electric's products across accounts and in concession.
To be successful in this role you will need to be a natural relationship builder with a strong passion for our products. You'll need to work closely with the accounts to build the sales strategies and ensure we're capitalising on all revenue opportunities. We'll also need you to get into the numbers and prepare regular analysis and reporting on the performance of these channels.
This role will be based in our Bristol HQ. Some national travel may be required but we're looking for someone who is happy to base themselves in Bristol and work 3 days a week in the office.
What you'll do:
- Work with key 3rd party retail clients in the UK to drive sales of Pure products in concessions across the UK. Key accounts include Harrods and Currys.
- Work strategically and tactically to develop business plan priorities and positive business relations with the key contacts at each key account
- Identify opportunities for additional revenue with existing and prospective partners
- Develop and action account plans for key accounts. Ensure partner and Pure’s goals are met through proactive management
- Respond to incoming B2B sales enquires and leads and converting to sales through collaborating cross functionally to take orders, check stock and arrange deliveries
- Work cross functionally with internal teams to ensure support to drive the 3rd party business goals
- Accurately report and forecast the 3rd party business which would include sales, promotions and initiatives.
- Represent Pure Electric at industry events to drive brand awareness and growth.
- Utilise internal systems to keep records of sales activities and prospects
- Support the Commercial Director with all aspects of trade marketing in the UK
What you'll bring:
- Previous experience in a similar role, managing large retail accounts
- Background in a large retailer is highly desirable as is experience of working in a smaller, more agile business.
- Knowledge of retail concessions is highly desirable
- Commercially minded with a desire to drive sales
- Customer-centric approach
- Excellent relationship builder with strong communication skills
- Team player who can collaborate across departments, bringing people together to deliver for the customer
- Ambitious to learn and grow
- Comfortable to lean into all aspects of commercial and marketing work
- Marketing or Business qualifications are desirable but not essential.
Why work at Pure Electric
Our offices in Wapping Wharf are a great space for us to connect and collaborate across our Pure team. By balancing time in the office and working from home, we give you the flexibility to succeed at work and in your home life too.
This is an exciting time to be part of a fast-growing start-up business with an ambitious future – at Pure, we want to be the company that gives every person in an urban area the choice of a smart form of travel.
We are always learning and, developing so we’re looking for people with curious minds and a drive to expand their horizons to help us solve problems and grow our business. In return, we’ll invest in you, helping you take the next steps in your career and equipping you to stretch yourself and achieve your ambitions.
Our benefits include:
Annual company bonus
25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
Pension contribution and life assurance
Opportunities for personal growth and development
- Employee discount on our products
At Pure, we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. If you need any adjustments made to the hiring process so you can do your best, please let us know and we will be happy to help with this.