At Pure, we’re revolutionising urban travel with a category-leading brand, differentiated products and services that our riders love. We’re here to tackle some of Earth’s biggest issues and create a meaningful change for individuals and the wider world.
Each one of our ingenious electric vehicles – from e-scooters to e-bikes - is designed to reduce pollution, travel time, congestion and expensive fares in cities across the globe. We put our riders’ needs first in everything we do. We have two-way conversations on and offline, we listen, understand, and help people find the right product so they can enjoy their ride, every time.
For us, success is a group effort. It relies on having the most talented people in our teams. Individuals who thrive on innovation, boldness and treating our people and planet with respect so we can achieve our mission to make short distance travel sustainable, smarter and better.
About the role
As a leading and fast growing retailer and eCommerce business, we lean heavily on technology to underpin our operations. Our Technical Operations team support all of our commerce systems across the UK and European business, ensuring we can build, ship, sell and deliver our products and delight our customers.
We are growing the team and have a great opportunity for an Systems Support Specialist to maintain operational functioning of our commerce systems including Shopify, Shopify POS and our ERP (Microsoft D365). You'll effectively resolve systems errors and provide ongoing support to operational teams for all system queries.
You'll be a whizz at problem solving in a range of systems, working quickly and accurately to resolve errors and find solutions. Experience of working with retail/commerce systems is highly desirable but we can provide training if you have the right skill set and attitude.
What you'll do:
- Provide application support for commerce and operational systems - Shopify, Shopify POS and D365 ERP
- Monitor for new issues. Log, prioritise and resolve issues
- Provide overviews of ongoing issues and identify reoccurring issues
- Support user acceptance testing of new integrations, new releases and upgrades
- Maintain user access to platforms
- Help to maintain a D365 training system for end user testing and training.
Please note - this role will require some on call and out of hours working.
What you'll bring:
- Solid experience in an IT/ Application support position in a commercial business.
- Previous experience of supporting commerce or retail platforms is highly desirable
- Knowledge of Shopify, Shopify POS and Microsoft D365 (Training provided)
- Understanding of systems integrations, EDI, ETL or Punchout (desirable)
- Experience with protocols such as HTTP, SFTP, Web Services or AS2 (desirable)
- You'll be an expert technical problem solver
- You'll be comfortable communicating with a range of internal stakeholders in the UK and Europe
- Excellent attention to detail
- You'll be confident to manage a busy workload and juggle multiple tasks
Why work at Pure Electric
Our offices in Wapping Wharf are a great space for us to connect and collaborate across our Pure team. By balancing three days in the office and working from home, we give you the flexibility to succeed at work and in your home life too.
This is an exciting time to be part of a fast-growing start-up business with an ambitious future – at Pure, we want to be the company that gives every person in an urban area the choice of a smart form of travel.
We are always learning and developing so we’re looking for people with curious minds and a drive to expand their horizons to help us solve problems and grow our business. In return, we’ll invest in you, helping you take the next steps in your career and equipping you to stretch yourself and achieve your ambitions.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Annual company bonus
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension contribution and life assurance
- Opportunities for personal growth and development
- Employee discount on our products
At Pure, we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. If you need any adjustments made to the hiring process so you can do your best, please let us know and we will be happy to help with this.
We know that the application process can be overwhelming and that great candidates can be put off from sending their application in for a job, if they think they can’t tick every box. If the role looks of interest to you, you’re excited about working for us, and can do most of what we are looking for, please do apply as you could be exactly what we need!
We review CVs as we receive them and interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match (usually within a couple of weeks). We don’t use closing dates so please apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this role.