At Pure, we’re revolutionising urban travel with a category-leading brand, differentiated products and services that our riders love. We’re here to tackle some of Earth’s biggest issues and create a meaningful change for individuals and the wider world.
Each one of our ingenious electric vehicles – from e-scooters to e-bikes - is designed to reduce pollution, travel time, congestion and expensive fares in cities across the globe. We put our riders’ needs first in everything we do. We have two-way conversations on and offline, we listen, understand, and help people find the right product so they can enjoy their ride, every time.
For us, success is a group effort. It relies on having the most talented people in our teams. Individuals who thrive on innovation, boldness and treating our people and planet with respect so we can achieve our mission to make short distance travel sustainable, smarter and better.
About the role
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to manage our Bristol Store.
You will be the customer face of the brand, representing our core values to both our retail teams and clients. You will supervise the operational and organisational standards of the showroom. Your duties will include undertaking administrative tasks, monitoring inventory levels, and developing business strategies, improve customer satisfaction and meet monthly sales goals. You embody what we stand for in your can-do attitude, motivating management style and knowledge of the personal electric transport market
Responsibilities and Duties
- You know the product and our customer inside out, you manage your store with passion and enthusiasm and you are seen as an inspirational and talented leader by your team. You;
- Hire, train, and oversee new team members
- Motivate the team to meet sales objectives
- Deliver the numbers through training and coaching
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items
- Your focus on service is exceptional, always striving to be better by coaching your team to develop their selling skills
- You understand how and when to deal with performance issues, knowing when to offer support and when to act
- In everything you do, you consider if it reflects our brand image and fits with the look and feel we portray
- You know your numbers and can talk confidently about showroom performance and KPI’s
- You are operationally compliant with all company procedures and have a sound understanding of all processes.
- You can train your team effectively in all areas of the business and can identify training needs
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits
- Undertake showroom administration duties such as managing showroom budgets and updating financial records
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in a managerial role within a retail environment
- Excellent understanding of what exceptional customer service looks like
- Previous experience of selling high-value products
- A strong work ethic and interest in growing your store and team inline with business goals
At Pure, we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. If you need any adjustments made to the hiring process so you can do your best, please let us know and we will be happy to help with this.
We know that the application process can be overwhelming and that great candidates can be put off from sending their application in for a job, if they think they can’t tick every box. If the role looks of interest to you, you’re excited about working for us, and can do most of what we are looking for, please do apply as you could be exactly what we need!
We review CVs as we receive them and interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match (usually within a couple of weeks). We don’t use closing dates so please apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this role.