At Pure, we’re revolutionising urban travel with a category-leading brand, differentiated products and services that our riders love. We’re here to tackle some of Earth’s biggest issues and create a meaningful change for individuals and the wider world.
Each one of our ingenious electric vehicles – from e-scooters to e-bikes - is designed to reduce pollution, travel time, congestion and expensive fares in cities across the globe. We put our riders’ needs first in everything we do. We have two-way conversations on and offline, we listen, understand, and help people find the right product so they can enjoy their ride, every time.
For us, success is a group effort. It relies on having the most talented people in our teams. Individuals who thrive on innovation, boldness and treating our people and planet with respect so we can achieve our mission to make short distance travel sustainable, smarter and better.
About the role
The role helps support the day to day operations of our Nottingham Store. You are the customer face of the brand, representing our core values to both our retail teams and clients. You will supervise the operational and organisational standards of the showroom, along with the store manager. Your duties will include undertaking administrative tasks, monitoring inventory levels, improving customer satisfaction and meeting monthly sales goals. You embody what we stand for in your can-do attitude, motivating management style and a bonus is a good knowledge of the personal electric transport market.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- You know the product and our customer inside out, you manage with passion and enthusiasm and you are seen as an inspirational and talented team member
- You support your Store Manager to train and induct new colleagues
- You motivate the team to meet sales objectives
- You train and coach your colleagues
- You deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- You respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner, escalating as needed
- You ensure you do your part to support compliance with health and safety regulations
- You undertake store administration duties such as managing breaks, rotas and daily planning as needed
- You monitor inventory levels and act to minimise stock-loss
- You will support the management of the store in the absence of your store manager
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in a managerial role within a retail environment
- Your focus on service is exceptional, always striving to be better by coaching your team
- You know your numbers and can talk confidently about store performance and KPI’s
- You are operationally compliant with all company procedures and have a sound understanding of all processes
Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Annual company bonus
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension contribution and life assurance
- Opportunities for personal growth and development
- Employee discount on our products
At Pure, we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. If you need any adjustments made to the hiring process so you can do your best, please let us know and we will be happy to help with this.
We know that the application process can be overwhelming and that great candidates can be put off from sending their application in for a job, if they think they can’t tick every box. If the role looks of interest to you, you’re excited about working for us, and can do most of what we are looking for, please do apply as you could be exactly what we need!
We review CVs as we receive them and interview as soon as we have applications that look like a good match (usually within a couple of weeks). We don’t use closing dates so please apply as soon as possible to avoid missing out on this role.