At Pure, we’re revolutionising urban travel with a category-leading brand, differentiated products and services that our riders love. We’re here to tackle some of Earth’s biggest issues and create a meaningful change for individuals and the wider world.
Each one of our ingenious, electric vehicles - from e-scooters to e-bikes - is designed to reduce pollution, travel time, congestion and expensive fares in cities across the globe. We put our riders’ needs first in everything we do. We have two-way conversations on and offline, we listen, understand, and help people find the right product, so they can enjoy their ride, every time.
For us, success is a group effort. It relies on having the most talented people in our teams. Individuals who thrive on innovation, boldness and treating our people and planet with respect so we can achieve our mission to make short distance travel sustainable, smarter and better.
About the role
A large part of our growth ambitions is driven by launching and accelerating growth in new markets. We're looking for an experienced Paid Media Manager to execute paid campaigns across these new International markets. The role will lead on the set-up, delivery, optimization and reporting across PPC, Social Media, Programmatic and online video channels with the objective to improve how paid media works to deliver the business targets.
This is a super exciting opportunity to play a key role in building our brand bottom up and launch new products into market. You will want to make an impact and enjoy being hands on!
What you will be doing
- Work closely with International marketing leads to deliver paid media marketing strategies that aligns and directly feeds into the Country’s plans and business targets. Collaborate with country marketing teams to determine paid channel strategies and KPIs.
- Responsible for overseeing paid marketing agency on a daily-weekly basis; accountable for delivery, activation, optimisation and reporting of campaigns. Coordinate robust and timely responses into media planning and briefs in alignment with Country marketing teams to ensure accurate, timely and high standard delivery of work.
- Deliver data-led full funnel digital media strategies. Manage media agency to ensure digital media is integrated with other channels. Ensure costs and ROI are in line with ROAS goals. Maintain an overview of where to optimise budget vs reduce spends for maximum return constantly revaluating.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functionally stakeholders in and outside the business to maximise paid performance and improve downstream web journey efficiency.
- Responsible for planning and deployment of product launches, campaigns and promotional offers across paid digital channels in International markets.
- Be the paid media representative in Weekly Trading meetings; including preparation of reporting on performance with key metrics with actionable recommendations on improving performance.
What you'll bring:
- Depth of experience in paid media and PPC across multiple digital platforms including Facebook, Google and Youtube
- Deep understanding of digital channels measurement and ability to connect the relevant digital KPIs with overall marketing and business objectives.
- Extensive experience in performance media.
- Experience in a fast-paced retail organisation with a strong e-commerce business.
- Hands on experience managing a media agency with proven success at delivering against business goals
- Highly organised and detail orientated, a proven record of driving acquisition with the ability to manage budgets for multiple markets and juggle competing priorities within tight timelines
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to distil complex data into easily understandable stories, analyse and interpret data to draw actionable insights
- Excellent communication skills to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- The ability to work independently as well as with a team
What we would love you to have:
- Media agency background desirable, not essential
- Interest in sustainability and our innovative EV products
Why work at Pure Electric
Our offices in Wapping Wharf are a great space for us to connect and collaborate across our Pure team. By balancing time in the office and working from home, we give you the flexibility to succeed at work and in your home life too.
This is an exciting time to be part of a fast-growing start-up business with an ambitious future – at Pure, we want to be the company that gives every person in an urban area the choice of a smart form of travel.
We are always learning and, developing so we’re looking for people with curious minds and a drive to expand their horizons to help us solve problems and grow our business. In return, we’ll invest in you, helping you take the next steps in your career and equipping you to stretch yourself and achieve your ambitions.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary 💰
- Annual company bonus 🥇
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays and the opportunity to buy more 😎
- Pension contribution and life assurance 💸
- Opportunities for personal growth and development and 2 days paid personal learning time 📚
- Employee discount on our products and a host of other lifestyle perks 🛴
At Pure, we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. If you need any adjustments made to the hiring process so you can do your best, please let us know and we will be happy to help with this.