At Pure, we’re revolutionising urban travel with a category-leading brand, differentiated products and services that our riders love. We’re here to tackle some of Earth’s biggest issues and create a meaningful change for individuals and the wider world.
Each one of our ingenious electric scooters is designed to reduce pollution, travel time, congestion and expensive fares in cities across the globe. We put our riders’ needs first in everything we do. We have two-way conversations on and offline, we listen, understand, and help people find the right product, so they can enjoy their ride, every time.
For us, success is a group effort. It relies on having the most talented people in our teams. Individuals who thrive on innovation, boldness and treating our people and planet with respect so we can achieve our mission to make short distance travel sustainable, smarter and better.
About the role
The Accounts Payable Manager at Pure is a great opportunity for an experienced finance professional looking to develop their skills in a fast paced, evolving company. You'll own the end-to-end Accounts Payable process for all Pure entities across the UK and Europe and will be part of our talented and energised Finance Team.
What you'll do:
- You will own the end to end Accounts Payable process for all Pure entities across the UK and Europe;
- Accurately and efficiently process purchase invoices ensuring appropriate cost coding and correct invoice approval workflows;
- Run weekly supplier pay run process across all entities;
- Reconcile supplier statements and on-going maintenance of supplier General Ledger codes (including GRNI matching);
- Month-end reconciliation of all trade creditor codes;
- Act as first point of contact on supplier queries and ensuring queries are resolved as efficiently as possible;
- Lead, supervise and support Accounts Payable team to ensure the team performs at a high standard (one Finance Administrator);
- Support the wider finance team including key transactional and month-end activities;
- Drive continuous improvement in processes to ensure efficiency and consistency;
- Support the implementation of automated purchase order process;
- Develop and produce regular KPI reports;
- Play an integral role in building a high-performance culture and giving constructive, motivating and supportive feedback to those in your team as well as the wider team and your peers
What you'll bring:
- Experience of working in a high volume, multi-entity Accounts Payable function, with a sound understanding of what a high performing Accounts Payable function looks like;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, comfortable working with large datasets and manipulating data (and using Microsoft Excel to a high standard);
- Experience of using Enterprise Resource Planning System (ERP);
- Interpersonal skills, great at building relationships with many people across all levels of an organisation;
- You're dynamic and hands-on in your approach;
- You are happy in a fluid working environment and are adept at working on multiple tasks, prioritising when necessary;
- You will understand the importance of working towards deadlines and managing expectations;
- You will have exceptional attention to detail;
- You will take a proactive approach to problem solving, happy to work autonomously where required;
- You will collaborate well with others, communicating openly and comfortable in giving constructive and motivating feedback;
What we'd love you to have but isn't essential:
- Experience of managing a small team;
- Accounting qualification (AAT/ CIMA part-qualified);
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics D365;
Why work at Pure Electric
Our offices in Wapping Wharf are a great space for us to connect and collaborate across our Pure team. By balancing time in the office and working from home, we give you the flexibility to succeed at work and in your home life too.
We've recently been voted by LinkedIn as a Top 3 Start Up UK Business and T3's Top UK Retailer of 2022. And our products continue to receive rave reviews. Our journey has been incredible but the best is still to come!
We are always learning and, developing so we’re looking for people with curious minds and a drive to expand their horizons to help us solve problems and grow our business. In return, we’ll invest in you, helping you take the next steps in your career and equipping you to stretch yourself and achieve your ambitions.
Our benefits include:
Competitive salary 💰
- Annual company bonus 🥇
25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays and the opportunity to buy more 😎
Pension contribution and life assurance 💸
Opportunities for personal growth and development and 2 days paid personal learning time 📚
- Employee discount on our products and a host of other lifestyle perks 🛴
At Pure, we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. If you need any adjustments made to the hiring process so you can do your best, please let us know and we will be happy to help with this.