At Pure, we’re revolutionising urban travel with a category-leading brand, differentiated products and services that our riders love. We’re here to tackle some of Earth’s biggest issues and create a meaningful change for individuals and the wider world.
Each one of our ingenious electric scooters is designed to reduce pollution, travel time, congestion and expensive fares in cities across the globe. We put our riders’ needs first in everything we do. We have two-way conversations on and offline, we listen, understand, and help people find the right product, so they can enjoy their ride, every time.
For us, success is a group effort. It relies on having the most talented people in our teams. Individuals who thrive on innovation, boldness and treating our people and planet with respect so we can achieve our mission to make short distance travel sustainable, smarter and better.
About the role
We're looking for an expert Copywriter to join our Group Brand team. We'll rely on your expertise to make sure we stand out as the leading brand in the micro-mobility space, crafting copy that will convert. As well as helping to launch new products, you’ll cover copy and messaging for seasonal and tactical campaigns as well as direct communications with our riders through CRM channels. You’ll be obsessed with copy optimisation and how words drive consumer behaviours, taking joy in the ability to test and learn in different channels to support business growth.
In addition to covering all product and brand stories, you’ll articulate to our current and future riders why micro-mobility is important, how it fits into their life, and why Pure products are the best choice for their needs.
You will be working in a fast paced, innovative, and collaborative environment, capable of working with and influencing multiple stakeholders.
What you'll do:
- Define, own and amplify the tone of voice for Pure;
- Lead copy development on NPD projects and current product campaigns from conception to completion. Including but not limited to proposition, claims, feature and benefit stacks, advertising, CRM and press releases;
- Work with market teams and global teams to test and learn copy options on live projects and performance media, optimising product proposition by market and channel and feeding learnings into future propositions;
- Ensure effective briefs are submitted to maximise copy effectiveness. Define a continuous feedback process so we continue to improve and learn;
- Know our target audience inside out, generating copy which grabs their attention and engages them through to conversion and beyond;
- Work with brand teammates to define and tell the brand story of Pure Electric, who we are and what we stand for;
- Own our company blog;
- Work with the eCommerce trading team to produce and optimise site content.
- Brief and manage freelance copywriting resource as required
What you'll bring:
- Solid of experience in agency or in-house copywriting, workign in a specialist copy-writing role;
- Experience of working with fast-paced consumer brands, helping to build a brand and sell a product.
- An expert storyteller, creating compelling narratives in a new and exciting industry;
- Strong understanding of how great copy can drive consumer behaviour and be interested in how your words can convert to sales;
- Experience translating technical product jargon into meaningful rider benefits;
- Experience of tailoring copy across various media channels and formats, from ads and web pages to long form SEO and help content;
- The ability to stay calm and positive under pressure;
- Self-motivated to get the best possible result; ability to overcome challenges.
What we'd love you to have but isn't essential:
- Experience working in a mission-led brand
- A passion for micro-mobility, active travel or creating sustainable lifestyles
Why work at Pure Electric
Our offices in Wapping Wharf are a great space for us to connect and collaborate across our Pure team. By balancing time in the office and working from home, we give you the flexibility to succeed at work and in your home life too.
We've recently been voted by LinkedIn as a Top 3 Start Up UK Business and T3's Top UK Retailer of 2022. And our products continue to receive rave reviews. Our journey has been incredible but the best is still to come!
We are always learning and, developing so we’re looking for people with curious minds and a drive to expand their horizons to help us solve problems and grow our business. In return, we’ll invest in you, helping you take the next steps in your career and equipping you to stretch yourself and achieve your ambitions.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary 💰
- Annual company bonus 🥇
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays and the opportunity to buy more 😎
- Pension contribution and life assurance 💸
- Opportunities for personal growth and development and 2 days paid personal learning time 📚
- Employee discount on our products and a host of other lifestyle perks 🛴
At Pure, we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. If you need any adjustments made to the hiring process so you can do your best, please let us know and we will be happy to help with this.