About the Role
On a day to day basis you will be building e-bikes and scooters, identifying faults and completing full pre delivery inspections as well as servicing and repairing bikes and scooters.
Attention to detail, the ability to work autonomously and a passion for what you do is a must!
Responsibilities & Duties
- Build and check e-bikes & scooters to a high standard of quality.
- Package bikes/scooters in branded boxes ensuring damage cannot occur in transit.
- Perform QC inspections on e-scooters to ensure no cosmetic damage, electrical components are fully functioning, tyres are inflated to correct pressure and insert PPF where necessary.
- Process e-bike/e-scooter returns in a timely manner and to a professional standard as expected by Pure Electric and our customers.
- Inspect, fault find and repair e-bikes/e-scooters to enable them to be returned to the customer in a fully operational condition.
- Communicate with product suppliers to order replacement parts and process Warranty claims.
- Service and repair unwanted customer returns, grading the product into saleable categories of stock.
Qualifications & Experience
- Some understanding of mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Some experience in service and repair.
- To be a self-starter and be able to work as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A can do attitude.
Our passion is electric. Imagine a world less reliant cars, with cleaner air and less congestion - we want to make that a reality.
To achieve our ambitions we are looking to hire the very best talent across Europe. You will be joining one of the most innovative, fast paced and exciting businesses around. Interested?
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.