The role 🛴
As a Procurement & Supply Chain Graduate at Pure Electric, you will support the delivery of Pure’s Next Generation Products into the business from Business Approval, Production Stock analysis and Forecast review. You will work collaboratively with multiple functions within the business to facilitate their day-to-day tasks, in particular with RDD and Operations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for various tasks with a variety of internal and external stakeholders. These tasks include, S&OP data configuration, demanding planning, stock analysis, sourcing and progressing the automation of relevant Procurement and Supply Chain ERP systems.
What you'll do 💫
- Whilst liaising with relevant departments, own and configure Supply and Operational Planning reports using Stock on Hand, commercial forecasts, sales orders, production schedules and stock in transit.
- Forecast future production requirements to align with an agreed weeks of cover SOH.
- Weekly stock analysis including but not limited to, Stock on Water, Stock on Hand, Ordered not Shipped.
- Own weekly KPI and SLA reviews with contract manufacturers, including production adherence, Safety stock and quality.
- Commercial forecast analysis including accuracy investigation.
- Work with the project coordinate to support all souring activities over a range of NPI projects. .
- Support the Buyers on various direct and indirect activities.
- Progress the autonomy of ERP systems to support both the procurement and supply chain functions. Including the development of MRP systems.
What you'll bring 💡
- Proficient in the use Microsoft Office with advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Some experience with an ERP/MRP system e.g. Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Some work experience within Procurement & supply chain function or similar
- Experience of communication with and management of external suppliers
- Studying towards CIPS/IOSCM Level 3-5/CILT preferred but not essential
What we'd love you to have but isn't essential ✨
- Knowledge of 3PL operation systems
- Experience of end-to-end Supply-chain and supplier management
- Experience working with Chinese and far eastern manufacturing.
Why work at Pure Electric ⚡
At Pure, a voted Top 3 Start-Up UK Business and T3's Top UK Retailer of 2022, we’re revolutionising urban travel with a category-leading brand, differentiated products and services that our riders love. We’re here to tackle some of Earth’s biggest issues and create a meaningful change for individuals and the wider world.
Each one of our ingenious electric scooters is designed to reduce pollution, travel time, congestion and expensive fares in cities across the globe. We put our riders’ needs first in everything we do. We have two-way conversations on and offline, we listen, understand, and help people find the right product, so they can enjoy their ride, every time.
We are always learning and, developing so we’re looking for people with curious minds and a drive to expand their horizons to help us solve problems and grow our business. In return, we’ll invest in you, helping you take the next steps in your career and equipping you to stretch yourself and achieve your ambitions.
Our benefits 🎁
- Competitive salary 💰
- Annual company bonus 🥇
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays and the opportunity to buy more 😎
- Pension contribution and life assurance 💸
- Opportunities for personal growth and development and 2 days paid personal learning time 📚
- Generous employee discount on our products and a host of other lifestyle perks 🛴
At Pure, we celebrate difference, we support it and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business need.
If you need any adjustments made to the hiring process so you can do your best, please let us know and we will be happy to help with this🤝