The role 🛴
The role of Project Coordinator will support the delivery of a portfolio of direct projects within the business specifically focused on New Product Development within Research Design & Development.
The project coordinator will support the day to day project management framework of multiple projects ensuring the deliverables are well organised, clearly communicated and executed in alignment with the approved business project milestone process.
What you'll do 💫
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports in the required formats
- Develop and maintain project performance KPIs and provide project status updates accordingly.
- Facilitate project Cross Team meetings and appropriate actions plans
- Facilitate meetings with external suppliers and appropriate action plans
- Facilitate and support project milestone reviews as required by the business
- Monitor project change control and provide regular status updates to the business
- Support and manage project process control in alignment with the approved milestone process
What you'll bring 💡
- Proficient in MS Project and Microsoft Office
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience of the complete project lifecycle from concept to delivery
- Excellent communication skills
- APQP experience (beneficial)
Why work at Pure Electric ⚡
At Pure, a voted Top 3 Start-Up UK Business and T3's Top UK Retailer of 2022, we’re revolutionising urban travel with a category-leading brand, differentiated products and services that our riders love. We’re here to tackle some of Earth’s biggest issues and create a meaningful change for individuals and the wider world.
Each one of our ingenious electric scooters is designed to reduce pollution, travel time, congestion and expensive fares in cities across the globe. We put our riders’ needs first in everything we do. We have two-way conversations on and offline, we listen, understand, and help people find the right product, so they can enjoy their ride, every time.
We are always learning and, developing so we’re looking for people with curious minds and a drive to expand their horizons to help us solve problems and grow our business. In return, we’ll invest in you, helping you take the next steps in your career and equipping you to stretch yourself and achieve your ambitions.
Our benefits 🎁
- Competitive salary 💰
- Annual company bonus 🥇
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays and the opportunity to buy more 😎
- Pension contribution and life assurance 💸
- Opportunities for personal growth and development and 2 days paid personal learning time 📚
- Generous employee discount on our products and a host of other lifestyle perks 🛴
At Pure, we celebrate difference, we support it and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business need.
If you need any adjustments made to the hiring process so you can do your best, please let us know and we will be happy to help with this🤝