Senior Project Manager (FTC)
This is a 14 month full-time contract commencing on May the 15th 2023.
The role 🛴
As a Senior Project Manager at Pure Electric, you will have a very broad role with a high level of impact managing and overseeing our portfolio of multiple direct projects within the businesses. This role shall be the custodian of the business project milestone process for the delivery of product development, and ensure progression through the relevant milestones with ethics and integrity.
Using best-in-class project management, you will champion continuous improvement and deliver the businesses product strategy.
What you'll do 💻
- Define, codify and embed the project milestone process to enable a product development delivery process that aligns the overall business strategy.
- Manage internal resource availability and utilisation for all current and future projects.
- Create, manage and maintain multiple project delivery schedules and communicate the critical paths effectively to key stakeholders as required by the business
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule and costs using the change control process in collaboration with Procurement.
- Chair Project Management and Status Review for the Executive committee highlighting delivery status, risks, opportunities and decisions required on prioritisation across the portfolio of projects.
- Manage and anticipate, project risks and interdependencies with efficient mitigation plans and initiate escalations as may be necessary.
What you'll bring 💡
- Extensive Project Management Experience
- Experience within a technical/manufacturing business
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proficient in MS Project & Office
- ISO 9001 process experience
Why work at Pure Electric ⚡
At Pure, a voted Top 3 Start-Up UK Business and T3's Top UK Retailer of 2022, we’re revolutionising urban travel with a category-leading brand, differentiated products and services that our riders love. We’re here to tackle some of Earth’s biggest issues and create a meaningful change for individuals and the wider world.
Each one of our ingenious electric scooters is designed to reduce pollution, travel time, congestion and expensive fares in cities across the globe. We put our riders’ needs first in everything we do. We have two-way conversations on and offline, we listen, understand, and help people find the right product, so they can enjoy their ride, every time.
We are always learning and, developing so we’re looking for people with curious minds and a drive to expand their horizons to help us solve problems and grow our business. In return, we’ll invest in you, helping you take the next steps in your career and equipping you to stretch yourself and achieve your ambitions.
Our benefits 🎁
- Annual company bonus 🥇
- 25 days’ holiday + bank holidays and the opportunity to buy more 😎
- Pension contribution and life assurance 💸
- Opportunities for personal growth and development and 2 days paid personal learning time 📚
- Generous employee discount on our products and a host of other lifestyle perks 🛴
At Pure, we celebrate difference, we support it and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business need.
If you need any adjustments made to the hiring process so you can do your best, please let us know and we will be happy to help with this🤝
- Bristol HQ
- Hybrid - 3 days at the office
Perks & Benefits
25 days’ holiday + bank holidays and buy up to 5 more days 😎
Enhanced family leave 👨👨👧👦
Generous staff discount 🛴
Pension contribution and life assurance 💸
Cycle to work scheme 🚲
Opportunities for personal growth and development including 2x personal learning days each year 📚
Discounted gym membership 🏋️♀️
Financial wellbeing support including nursery savings and mortgage advice 🏡
Employee Assistance Programme and health app 🤗
Shopping discounts and vouchers 🛒
Senior Project Manager (FTC)
Loading application form
Already working at Pure Electric Limited?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.