The role 🛴
As a Marketplace Manager at Pure Electric, you will focus on enhancing the consumer experience for our shoppers who purchase our products through marketplaces including eBay and Amazon. You’ll bring a strategic mindset to help us create the right role of our marketplace domains and how these change and configure per market.
You’ll be running the day-to-day management, set-up and configuration of our marketplace strategy, working with the systems directly and indirectly through partnership. The Marketplace Manager will take ownership of our branded presence and operating model with several digital partners.
What you'll do 💻
- Set-up and manage our self-serve marketplaces and the optimisation of their domains, listings and audiences.
- Coordinate resources to ensure the delivery of timely assets through automation, system or manual set-up.
- Use commercial acumen to create paid and organic opportunities for growth around each platform and liaising with our Paid Marketing team to launch and grow our services.
- Scope data feeds to enable automation and continued rollout and optimisation at pace.
- Work cross-functionally between our Marketing, Customer Service, Sales and IT teams to to deliver on projects that support growth of online wholesale.
What you'll bring 💡
- Experience working with online marketplaces (Amazon, eBay, Decathlon etc.)
- Understanding of various paid tactics on and off the platforms to help drive increased revenue and growth.
- The ability to optimise each platform through its listings, search, visibility and content per platform strategy.
Why work at Pure Electric ⚡
At Pure, a voted Top 3 Start-Up UK Business and T3's Top UK Retailer of 2022, we’re revolutionising urban travel with a category-leading brand, differentiated products and services that our riders love. We’re here to tackle some of Earth’s biggest issues and create a meaningful change for individuals and the wider world.
Each one of our ingenious electric scooters is designed to reduce pollution, travel time, congestion and expensive fares in cities across the globe. We put our riders’ needs first in everything we do. We have two-way conversations on and offline, we listen, understand, and help people find the right product, so they can enjoy their ride, every time.
We are always learning and, developing so we’re looking for people with curious minds and a drive to expand their horizons to help us solve problems and grow our business. In return, we’ll invest in you, helping you take the next steps in your career and equipping you to stretch yourself and achieve your ambitions.
What you’ll get in return 🎁
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays and the opportunity to buy more 😎
- Opportunities for personal growth & development and 2x paid personal learning days📚
- Bi-weekly team social events and quizzes🤝
- Life assurance, Employee Assistance Program and remote GP services ❤
- Generous employee discount on our products and a host of other lifestyle perks 🛴
At Pure, we celebrate difference, we support it and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business need.
If you need any adjustments made to the hiring process so you can do your best, please let us know and we will be happy to help with this🤝
- Bristol HQ
- Hybrid - 3 days at the office
Perks & Benefits
25 days’ holiday + bank holidays and buy up to 5 more days 😎
Enhanced family leave 👨👨👧👦
Generous staff discount 🛴
Pension contribution and life assurance 💸
Cycle to work scheme 🚲
Opportunities for personal growth and development including 2x personal learning days each year 📚
Discounted gym membership 🏋️♀️
Financial wellbeing support including nursery savings and mortgage advice 🏡
Employee Assistance Programme and health app 🤗
Shopping discounts and vouchers 🛒
Loading application form
Already working at Pure Electric Limited?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.