Retail Operations Executive
The role 🛴
As a Retail Operations Executive at Pure Electric, you will work closely with retail accounts and customer marketing teams to plan, manage and execute key retail projects. These initiatives include training, retail in store fixture implementation and tactical physical retail initiatives.
This is an exciting new role that will be focused on delivering 3rd party retail projects that will contribute to the delivery of sales and market presence in our existing third-party retail accounts, as well as the successful expansion of future global markets.
What you'll do 💻
- Producing, delivering and tracking the global training programme for 3rd party retail.
- Support Head of Customer Marketing with planning and roll out of retail instore fixture execution. Inclusive of design brief, timeline mapping and physical rollout delivery on time and to brief.
- Working closely with customer marketing team to project manage tactical retail eventing.
- Owning 3rd party retail POS production; responsible for creative brief, internal approval and print.
- Working closely with account managers and customer marketing team to identify gaps in training opportunities and POS support.
- Supporting with the communications and management of Pure Electric’s retail operations agency.
What you'll bring 💡
- Strong cross-functional project management skills to drive campaigns from start to finish, on time and in budget.
- Confident to build great stakeholder relationships both internally and externally.
- The ability to manage an external agency and confidence on challenging and holding to account, where necessary.
- Experience in writing and delivering creative/production briefs.
Why work at Pure Electric ⚡
At Pure, a voted Top 3 Start-Up UK Business and T3's Top UK Retailer of 2022, we’re revolutionising urban travel with a category-leading brand, differentiated products and services that our riders love. We’re here to tackle some of Earth’s biggest issues and create a meaningful change for individuals and the wider world.
Each one of our ingenious electric scooters is designed to reduce pollution, travel time, congestion and expensive fares in cities across the globe. We put our riders’ needs first in everything we do. We have two-way conversations on and offline, we listen, understand, and help people find the right product, so they can enjoy their ride, every time.
We are always learning and, developing so we’re looking for people with curious minds and a drive to expand their horizons to help us solve problems and grow our business. In return, we’ll invest in you, helping you take the next steps in your career and equipping you to stretch yourself and achieve your ambitions.
What you’ll get in return 🎁
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays and the opportunity to buy more 😎
- Opportunities for personal growth & development and 2x paid personal learning days📚
- Bi-weekly team social events and quizzes🤝
- Life assurance, Employee Assistance Program and remote GP services ❤
- Generous employee discount on our products and a host of other lifestyle perks 🛴
At Pure, we celebrate difference, we support it and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business need.
If you need any adjustments made to the hiring process so you can do your best, please let us know and we will be happy to help with this🤝
- Bristol HQ
- Hybrid - 3 days at the office
Perks & Benefits
25 days’ holiday + bank holidays and buy up to 5 more days 😎
Enhanced family leave 👨👨👧👦
Generous staff discount 🛴
Pension contribution and life assurance 💸
Cycle to work scheme 🚲
Opportunities for personal growth and development including 2x personal learning days each year 📚
Discounted gym membership 🏋️♀️
Financial wellbeing support including nursery savings and mortgage advice 🏡
Employee Assistance Programme and health app 🤗
Shopping discounts and vouchers 🛒
Retail Operations Executive
Loading application form
Already working at Pure Electric Limited?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.