European Account Executive (Multi-lingual)
The role 🛴
As a EU Account Executive at Pure Electric, you will be responsible for driving sales, brand awareness, and customer experience via our retail partners throughout Europe, with a particular focus on France, Spain, and Belgium. You will work closely with these partners to ensure they have the necessary support and incentives to effectively sell our products, whilst also identifying opportunities for growth and expansion.
As part of the Commercial team, you will be joining a competitive and high performing team where you will learn, be challenged, and supported to deliver yours and the businesses objectives.
What you'll do 💻
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Pure Electric's retail partners throughout Europe, helping to deliver incremental sales and gain market share.
- Be responsible for creating, implementing, and owning the joint business plan with Pure Electric’s retail partner. Within this you will be responsible for delivering revenue, sales, and other targets.
- Deliver an accurate 12 month rolling forecast and understand retailer profitability through the regular use of a margin tracker.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitor activity throughout the European market.
- Act as a specialist adviser and translator to the brand and marketing teams, providing strategic analysis and insights.
- Represent Pure Electric at relevant industry events to drive brand awareness and growth.
What you'll bring 💡
- Fluency in French, Spanish (highly beneficial, but not a necessity) and English to communicate effectively with the UK head office.
- A client-focus with strong relationship and communication skills.
- An action-oriented and energetic style, whilst having a focused and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Good numerical and analytical skills and an interest in developing commercial understanding.
- Ability to interact at and deliver change through different stakeholder levels.
What you’ll get in return 🎁
- Generous sales bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays and the opportunity to buy more 😎
- Opportunities for personal growth & development and 2x paid personal learning days📚
- Bi-weekly team social events and quizzes🤝
- Life assurance, Employee Assistance Program and remote GP services ❤
- Generous employee discount on our products and a host of other lifestyle perks 🛴
Why work at Pure Electric ⚡
At Pure, a voted Top 3 Start-Up UK Business and T3's Top UK Retailer of 2022, we’re revolutionising urban travel with a category-leading brand, differentiated products and services that our riders love. We’re here to tackle some of Earth’s biggest issues and create a meaningful change for individuals and the wider world.
Each one of our ingenious electric scooters is designed to reduce pollution, travel time, congestion and expensive fares in cities across the globe. We put our riders’ needs first in everything we do. We have two-way conversations on and offline, we listen, understand, and help people find the right product, so they can enjoy their ride, every time.
We are always learning and, developing so we’re looking for people with curious minds and a drive to expand their horizons to help us solve problems and grow our business. In return, we’ll invest in you, helping you take the next steps in your career and equipping you to stretch yourself and achieve your ambitions.
At Pure, we celebrate difference, we support it and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit and business need.
If you need any adjustments made to the hiring process so you can do your best, please let us know and we will be happy to help with this🤝
- Bristol HQ
- Hybrid - 3 days at the office
Perks & Benefits
25 days’ holiday + bank holidays and buy up to 5 more days 😎
Enhanced family leave 👨👨👧👦
Generous staff discount 🛴
Pension contribution and life assurance 💸
Cycle to work scheme 🚲
Opportunities for personal growth and development including 2x personal learning days each year 📚
Discounted gym membership 🏋️♀️
Financial wellbeing support including nursery savings and mortgage advice 🏡
Employee Assistance Programme and health app 🤗
Shopping discounts and vouchers 🛒
European Account Executive (Multi-lingual)
Loading application form
Already working at Pure Electric Limited?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.