Cars and pollution are dominating our city environments in a way that is not sustainable; both for the planet and our health. Pure was born from a desire to build a business that is not just about selling products, but to create a platform that could help solve some of the biggest environmental issues we face today. It has become our passion and mission to change the way the world thinks about transport and inspire an electric micro revolution. By offering the best and most advanced electric transport solutions, we will help shape the way we move around our urban environments and at the same time help reduce the environmental impact on us as individuals, communities and the world we live in
We don’t believe we are here to just sell scooters. We are here to change the future. Are you in?
What you’ll be doing
Long-term sustainable growth is our absolute focus and in order to achieve this we need to have an elite team of Junior Supply Planners on board. Our team of Supply Planners are responsible for:
- Owning and managing intake plans for specific planning groups within each product category in line with supplier lead-times and optimal inventory targets.
- Influencing commercial decisions made by Buyers and presenting to the team
- Managing inventory to agreed stock levels, availability, and stock turn KPI’s
- The role will manage the planned and effective flow of product through the physical supply chain, including creation of purchase orders, inbound stock admin and reconciliation
- The role will work closely with the Trading team producing relevant information and analysis to help inform better commercial decisions.
- The role will manage delivery of all Merchandising KPI’s – including availability and supplier OTIF
- The role will manage regular and effective communications with suppliers.
- Support and validate forecast for specific product groups
- Forecast and manage stock intake plans to deliver sales.
- To hold regular consensus meetings with supply chain and commercial to review and update intake plans, particularly with deviations
- Influence stock management as part of the range review process
- To support all aspects of Merchandising KPI’s (DC and Store Availability / stock investment / Forecast accuracy / stock turn / Warehouse capacity)
- Make recommendations to Product Group
- Ensure range reviews are landed in store, on time and to plan
- Work to ensure clean exits of promotional product
- Work to ensure obsolete and redundant stock targets are met
- Support supplier communications and relationships with buyers and Head of Planning
- Strongly commercial and numerate with a data and process driven approach.
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel and data handling skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer obsessed.
- A team player with strong collaboration.
- Experience of good cross – functional working.
- Demonstrate a high degree of tenacity and drive & an ability to thrive in a fast – paced and pressurised environment.
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Demonstrable experience of high SKU count management
What we offer
- Competitive salary, pension contribution and 23 days’ holiday.
- An awesome countryside location in the South West of England.
- Free use of on-site gym, free lunch, refreshments and fresh fruit every day!
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.