Our passion is electric. Imagine a world less reliant cars, with cleaner air and less congestion - we want to make that a reality.
Pure Electric are the fastest growing retailer in the UK and have been voted by LinkedIn as the 3rd top Start Up in the UK. In 2020 alone we have opened 13 new stores and grown our headcount from 30 to 200. The exciting part is we are only just beginning.
As the UKs leading ebike and escooter retailer we are now heading into Europe with new stores opening in Spain and France. Our aim is to reduce societies reliance on cars, lower air pollution and congestion.
To achieve our ambitions we are looking to hire the very best talent in our stores across Europe as well as at our Bristol and Glastonbury offices. You will be joining one of the most innovative, fast paced and exciting businesses around. Interested?
About the role
As Social Media Manager you will act as brand guardian across all Social channels with a focus on brand awareness, engagement and growing our follower base as well as looking at commercial opportunities. Operating in a digital first landscape social is a key channel to our overall marketing strategy so you will play a crucial role in the commercial output of our marketing activity. We have fantastic copy and creative teams as well as our own in house videography team so you will be armed with industry leading content to drive engagement and sales across Social Media
What you will be doing:
- Develop Pure’s social media strategy and its execution to drive KPIs including brand awareness, engagement and performance
- Create monthly social media plans aligned with marketing calendar including social stories, competitions, sponsored activity, a/b tests
- Work with the PPC/Paid Media Manager on all Paid Social campaigns to ensure excelent ROI while keeping campaigns on brand and in line with the wider marketing strategy.
- Responsible for managing and ensuring all social content is consistent and aligned with brand guidelines
- Work with tracking tools to report and deliver weekly, monthly and seasonal KPIs
- Manage social media assistant - including overseeing projects, workflow, deadlines and performance reviews
- Work closely with customer services to track brand sentiment and community engagement
- Working closely and collaboratively with key stakeholders in PR, creative, paid, ecomm, buying and merchandising to ensure a consistent brand message.
What you will need:
- Extensive experience of managing Social Media campaigns and strategy gained within a retail/ecommerce environment.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the business stakeholders
- A can-do attitude with the ability to solve problems creatively and quickly
- Experience developing and delivering always-on content as well as excellent social campaigns
- Experience with Paid Social campaigns would be beneficial
- Previously used GA to understand campaign performance
- You will need to be adaptable and be able to embrace change
- An interest in cycling or emobility would be advantageous but not essential
- The ability to work at speed in a fast turnaround environment, without sacrificing quality of content.
- You need to be an enthusiastic and dynamic yet collaborative team player with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.