Cars and pollution are dominating our city environments in a way that is not sustainable; both for the planet and our health. Pure was born from a desire to build a business that is not just about selling products, but to create a platform that could help solve some of the biggest environmental issues we face today. It has become our passion and mission to change the way the world thinks about transport and inspire an electric micro revolution. By offering the best and most advanced electric transport solutions, we will help shape the way we move around our urban environments and at the same time help reduce the environmental impact on us as individuals, communities and the world we live in We don’t believe we are here to just sell scooters. We are here to change the future. Are you in?
As Social Media Manager you will act as brand guardian across all Social channels with a focus on brand awareness, growing our follower base as well as looking at commercial opportunities. Operating in a digital first landscape social is a key channel to our overall marketing strategy so you will play a crucial role in the commercial output of our marketing activity. We have fantastic copy and creative teams as well as our own in house videography team so you will be armed with industry leading content to drive engagement and sales across Social Media
- Develop Pure’s social media strategy and its execution to drive KPIs including brand awareness, engagement and performance
- Create monthly social media plans aligned with marketing calendar including social stories, competitions, sponsored activity, a/b tests
- Manage all Paid Social campaigns with a focus on delivering best in class ROI
- Responsible for managing and ensuring all social content is consistent and aligned with brand guidelines
- Work with tracking tools to report and deliver weekly, monthly and seasonal KPIs
- Manage social media assistant - including overseeing projects, workflow, deadlines and performance reviews
- Work closely with customer services to track brand sentiment and community engagement
- Working closely and collaboratively with key stakeholders in PR, creative, paid, ecomm, buying and merchandising to ensure a consistent brand message.
- Extensive experience of managing Social Media campaigns and strategy gained within a retail/ecommerce environment.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the business stakeholders
- A can-do attitude with the ability to solve problems creatively and quickly
- Experience developing and delivering always-on content as well as excellent social campaigns
- Experience with Paid Social campaigns would be highly beneficial
- Previously used GA to understand campaign performance
- You will need to be adaptable and be able to embrace change
- An interest in cycling or emobility would be advantageous but not essential
- The ability to work at speed in a fast turnaround environment, without sacrificing quality of content
- You need to be an enthusiastic and dynamic yet collaborative team player with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.