Cars and pollution are dominating our city environments in a way that is not sustainable; both for the planet and our health. Pure was born from a desire to build a business that is not just about selling products, but to create a platform that could help solve some of the biggest environmental issues we face today. It has become our passion and mission to change the way the world thinks about transport and inspire an electric micro revolution. By offering the best and most advanced electric transport solutions, we will help shape the way we move around our urban environments and at the same time help reduce the environmental impact on us as individuals, communities and the world we live in We don’t believe we are here to just sell scooters. We are here to change the future. Are you in?
Overview of the role
Working within our expanding eCommerce team this role will be responsible for supporting the Web Trading Manager to ensure all products on our Spanish site are merchandised to maximise sales and conversion. Working closely within the wider team you will ensure a coordinated approach to activities and to enhance the online customer experience.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Enhance product content particularly around descriptions, imagery and video to ensure extended content increase conversion on the site
- To work with the Web Trading Manager and buying team to ensure all products are added to the website in a timely manner
- Ensure all required products are set up and available for customers to search and view and that all product attributes, images, specifications, product associations and attachments meet the site standards
- Ensure all products added are enhanced with specific web copy to ensure copy is SEO friendly and customer friendly as directed
- To ensure that all promotions are accurately executed in a timely manner and in line with business deadlines
- To review website performance and brief appropriate changes to the site on a daily, weekly and periodic basis. To ensure a through process for nominating lines for key promotions so these lines convert at optimum levels (e.g. product carousels)
- To plan for and brief all promotional changes to the sites according to company promotional planner
- To liaise with the Spanish Country Manager and Spanish Digital Marketing Manager to action in country insights and ensure landing pages are optimised to drive revenue
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in website merchandising within a fast-paced retail business
- Spanish language speaking (ideally native)
- Strong analytical skills and experience using web analytics
- An understanding of digital marketing channels (e.g. PPC, affiliates, SEO)
- You’ll be commercially minded, practical and demonstrate good judgement;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, you are able to communicate and present information and ideas and effectively influence to ensure you have impact
- Ideally some experience using Shopify/Shopify Plus
- You need to be an enthusiastic and dynamic yet collaborative team player with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility
- Proactive, self-starting attitude
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.