Cars and pollution are dominating our city environments in a way that is not sustainable; both for the planet and our health. Pure was born from a desire to build a business that is not just about selling products, but to create a platform that could help solve some of the biggest environmental issues we face today. It has become our passion and mission to change the way the world thinks about transport and inspire an electric micro revolution. By offering the best and most advanced electric transport solutions, we will help shape the way we move around our urban environments and at the same time help reduce the environmental impact on us as individuals, communities and the world we live in
We don’t believe we are here to just sell scooters. We are here to change the future. Are you in?
About the role
Working with the French Marketing Manager you will be tasked with supporting across the full digital mix including SEM, SEO, ECRM and social media. While you will be predominantly digital focused the role will also be responsible for the implementation and execution on in-store promotional activity. In addition you will be supporting the French Country Manager in day to day trading and community engagement activities.
Areas of responsibility:
- Supporting the French Marketing Manager with all digital acquisition and engagement channels
- Day to Day implementation of E-CRM campaign and trigger emails including segmentation, build and send.
- Undertake day to day and weekly reporting across PPC, SEO, ECRM, Affiliate and Social Media
- Implementation of instore marketing collateral managing Artworker, Copywriting and translation to deliver activity on time and on brand.
- Daily Co-ordination of content generation across all marketing channels.
- Ad-hoc marketing activities as and when required
- Daily support of the PPC account with a focus on account optimisation, new SKU’s and price actions.
What you'll need
- Previous experience working within a retail/ecommerce environment would be advantageous
- Hands on experience of managing digital marketing campaigns across Paid, Organic, ECRM and Social.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the business stakeholders
- Native or Full Professional standard French language
- Experience of creating instore or other offline marketing collateral.
- A can-do attitude with the ability to solve problems creatively and quickly
- Experience of setting up and running Email marketing campaigns with exposure to data segmentation.
- Hands on experience with Google Analytics within a campaign performance review and planning capacity.
- You will need to be adaptable and be able to embrace change
- An interest in cycling or emobility would be advantageous but not essential
- The ability to work at speed in a fast turnaround environment, without sacrificing quality of content
- You need to be an enthusiastic and dynamic yet collaborative team player with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility
What we offer
- Competitive salary, pension contribution and 23 days’ holiday.
- An awesome countryside location in the South West of England.
- Free use of on-site gym, refreshments and fresh fruit every day!
- Utilising the opportunity for personal growth and skill development.
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.