Cars and pollution are dominating our city environments in a way that is not sustainable; both for the planet and our health. Pure was born from a desire to build a business that is not just about selling products, but to create a platform that could help solve some of the biggest environmental issues we face today. It has become our passion and mission to change the way the world thinks about transport and inspire an electric micro revolution. By offering the best and most advanced electric transport solutions, we will help shape the way we move around our urban environments and at the same time help reduce the environmental impact on us as individuals, communities and the world we live in
We don’t believe we are here to just sell scooters. We are here to change the future. Are you in?
About the role
Reporting to the UK Digital Marketing Manager and working closely with the Country Manager you will take ownership for all marketing activity across the Spain market both on and offline. As we launch into Spain both online and with stores this will be a pivotal role in ensuring we are driving footfall and brand awareness into this new market.
- Own brand engagement for the Spanish market with a focus on delivering increased sales both online and in store
- Supporting the country manager with marketing campaigns based around store openings and instore promotions
- Delivering the SEM and ECRM strategy for the Spanish region ensuring market leading ROI whilst driving excellent brand engagement
- Drive footfall to stores through both ATL and BTL channel activity
- Manage our PPC agency to ensure campaigns are generating the required ROI and performing to the agreed KPI’s
- Utilise Google Analytics to monitor campaign effectiveness and report on acquisition and growth stats
- Support with Ad hoc marketing requirements as and when required
- Own both Paid and Organic Social Media activity that is suitable for the Spanish market
- Driving retention and sales via email marketing campaigns
- Previous experience working within a retail/ecommerce environment would be advantageous
- Hands on experience of managing PPC campaigns as well as working with agencies who support this activity.
- Experience of delivering offline and instore marketing campaigns is essential.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the business stakeholders
- Native Spanish speaker who has ideally worked in both the Spanish and English markets within a Marketing capacity.
- A can-do attitude with the ability to solve problems creatively and quickly
- Experience developing and delivering always-on content as well as excellent social campaigns
- Experience of setting up and running Email marketing campaigns with exposure to data segmentation.
- Hands on experience with Google Analytics within a campaign performance review and planning capacity.
- You will need to be adaptable and be able to embrace change
- Prior experience of translating English content to native Spanish.
- An interest in cycling or emobility would be advantageous but not essential
- The ability to work at speed in a fast turnaround environment, without sacrificing quality of content
- You need to be an enthusiastic and dynamic yet collaborative team player with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility
What we offer
- Competitive salary, pension contribution and 23 days’ holiday.
- An awesome countryside location in the South West of England.
- Free use of on-site gym, refreshments and fresh fruit every day!
- Utilising the opportunity for personal growth and skill development.
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.