Cars and pollution are dominating our city environments in a way that is not sustainable; both for the planet and our health. Pure was born from a desire to build a business that is not just about selling products, but to create a platform that could help solve some of the biggest environmental issues we face today. It has become our passion and mission to change the way the world thinks about transport and inspire an electric micro revolution. By offering the best and most advanced electric transport solutions, we will help shape the way we move around our urban environments and at the same time help reduce the environmental impact on us as individuals, communities and the world we live in
We don’t believe we are here to just sell scooters. We are here to change the future. Are you in?
About the role
In this fast paced and varied role you will be responsible for co-ordinating marketing activity across the UK store network. You will be the key link between Store Management and internal Marketing, PR and creative functions to ensure marketing activity is delivered on brand and on time to the required standards.
Areas of responsibilities:
- Be the key point of contact for Store Management for all marketing activity
- Support the marketing team with planning and delivery of VM and POS requirements
- Take the lead on driving the local marketing agenda and coordinating related marketing activity.
- Co-ordination of instore promotional activity, events, partnerships and competitor defence actions.
- Plan and implement new store launches including the fit out, promotional and local PR activity.
- Support with PR product reviews, manage influencers and other strategic projects
- Support with Ad hoc marketing requirements as and when required
What you'll need
- Previous experience working in a marketing coordination role within a fast-paced retail environment
- The ability to multitask at pace without diluting the quality of marketing output
- Confident working across multiple marketing functions and liaising across all levels of the business
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise work based on the commercial needs of the business
- Proficient with office software as well as design tools including Adobe Acrobat
- Proactive and insightful with a commercial and analytical mindset
- Proven experience of planning and delivering retail marketing campaigns
- A passion for or interest in cycling or emobility would be advantageous but not essential
- What is essential is a can-do attitude as well as being a creative thinker
·What we offer
- Competitive salary, pension contribution and 23 days’ holiday.
- An awesome countryside location in the South West of England.
- Free use of on-site gym, refreshments and fresh fruit every day!
- Utilising the opportunity for personal growth and skill development.
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.