Cars and pollution are dominating our city environments in a way that is not sustainable; both for the planet and our health. Pure was born from a desire to build a business that is not just about selling products, but to create a platform that could help solve some of the biggest environmental issues we face today. It has become our passion and mission to change the way the world thinks about transport and inspire an electric micro revolution. By offering the best and most advanced electric transport solutions, we will help shape the way we move around our urban environments and at the same time help reduce the environmental impact on us as individuals, communities and the world we live in We don’t believe we are here to just sell scooters. We are here to change the future. Are you in?
About the Role
This is a Part Time role, based in our Edinburgh store. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your skill set and work alongside an ambitious, passionate team focused on pushing boundaries, being disruptive and growing fast. We are looking for the right individual to take the skills learnt through our training and use them to wow our customers. We aim to provide best in class customer experience through our seamless online store, world class urban showrooms, and unrivalled service offering. To support this, we are looking for someone who’s keen to be an all-round team player, your days will never look the same; from conducting pre delivery inspections through helping customers choose the right escooter or ebike. As the market grows, so too does the demand for puncture repairs, servicing and accessories. We are looking for someone that wants to hone their skills and help develop new techniques to delight our customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivering the highest level of customer service to our existing and prospective customers
- Seeking opportunities to offer informative advice on products, servicing and accessories
- Conducting pre-delivery inspections, conducting a thorough set of safety checks to ensure each product leaves the shop in excellent condition
- Continuously looking at how to improve the efficiency of processes within the store
- Providing support to the Store Manager in their absence
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience in a retail or ecommerce businesses
- Eagerness to solve problems, seek out the root cause of an issue and take ownership to resolve it
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, juggling multiple tasks at once whilst keeping the team and customer informed
- Flexibility and the willingness to sometimes work irregular hours
- To have a passion for selling and inspiring people around micro-mobility
- To be enthusiastic, talkative and inquisitive about our products and the people that buy them
- You need to be an enthusiastic and dynamic yet collaborative team player with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility
What we offer
- Competitive salary, pension contribution and 23 days’ holiday
- Genuine career progression for the right person
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.