Cars and pollution are dominating our city environments in a way that is not sustainable; both for the planet and our health. Pure was born from a desire to build a business that is not just about selling products, but to create a platform that could help solve some of the biggest environmental issues we face today. It has become our passion and mission to change the way the world thinks about transport and inspire an electric micro revolution. By offering the best and most advanced electric transport solutions, we will help shape the way we move around our urban environments and at the same time help reduce the environmental impact on us as individuals, communities and the world we live in
We don’t believe we are here to just sell scooters. We are here to change the future. Are you in?
About the role
We are building a product range that will earn a reputation for the highest quality trusted products across the globe. At the core of this will be a Quality Team responsible from concept of design through to product retirement.
We need a senior engineer with experience working with markets to quickly identify and solve reliability and user experience issues. They will need to be a self starter and therefore be able to analyse data to prioritise solutions to maximise consumer satisfaction and cost. Changes to the design will either be done themselves or through the engineering team.
Responsibility will start from product conception and extend through the product design and into use. Therefore this engineer will be able to use their prior experience and learnings from field data to influence the product design. They will also work with engineering and operations team to ensure correct specification and tests are in place in production to ensure quality of shipped product.
The team will also advise on the customer support strategy ensuring correct spares, repair guides and consumer advice is in place prior to product launch.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Drive in market reliability through identification of in market issues and implementing solutions quickly.
- Data analysis of reliability trends, customer comment analysis and returned sample analysis.
- Visualise reliability and returns information to help prioritise solutions
- Work with manufacturing and supply chain teams to specify and implement processes to ensure quality at end of line
- Influence of new product development with lessons learned and best practice
- Support through the product development process and stage gate reviews.
- Define post sale consumer support strategy
Qualifications & Experience
- Engineering background in either mechanical, electrical or product design area
- Experience in solving quality issues in a consumer product company
- Good data analysis and communication skills
- Great at building relationships and delivering with the help of other teams (Engineering, Supply, Operations, Sales).
- Experience in assessing product safety would be an advantage
- Passionate about great products and delivering them to the world
What we offer
- Competitive salary, pension contribution and 23 days’ holiday.
- An awesome countryside location in the South West of England.
- Utilising the opportunity for personal growth and skill development.
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.