Cars and pollution are dominating our city environments in a way that is not sustainable; both for the planet and our health. Pure was born from a desire to build a business that is not just about selling products, but to create a platform that could help solve some of the biggest environmental issues we face today. It has become our passion and mission to change the way the world thinks about transport and inspire an electric micro revolution. By offering the best and most advanced electric transport solutions, we will help shape the way we move around our urban environments and at the same time help reduce the environmental impact on us as individuals, communities and the world we live in
We don’t believe we are here to just sell scooters. We are here to change the future. Are you in?
About the Role
As Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for driving high quality traffic to our websites, managing all biddable advertising channels & ECRM for Pure Electric This will have a primary focus on Paid Search however will also include Display affiliates, ECRM and Paid Social. Reporting to the Marketing Director you will be an integral part of the marketing team driving best in class traffic across the EMEA region.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Deliver the SEM and ECRM strategy for the UK & Republic of Ireland ensuring market leading ROI whilst driving excellent brand engagement
- Own and drive PPC marketing end-to-end. Forecast, drive and deliver on target sales and return on ad spend
- Responsible for planning, creation, execution, management and continual improvement of all PPC adverts, copy, PLA feeds, digital display, retargeting configuration and optimisation of all the above.
- Ensuring the brand is maintained and protected within the scope of paid social, paid search & other PPC routes
- Reporting and analysis on PPC search traffic growth and performance
- Driving customer retention, traffic & sales through ECRM channel, managing e-mail database maximising revenue opportunities from the companies CRM and customer database.
- Optimise efficiency and quality of campaigns. Measure, evaluate and report on success
- Propose, plan & execute strategies for channel growth & optimisation.
- Keeping up to date with industry developments & trends, implementing new opportunities where applicable.
- Managing trigger email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximise sales.
- Analysis of current email marketing campaigns and making recommendations for improvement.
Qualifications & Experience
- Hands on experience managing large PPC accounts for Ecommerce retailers
- Extensive knowledge of both Google Ads, Adwords and Bing Shopping
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics to deliver insight and commercial analysis of campaign performance
- Be Google Adwords certified. Bing Ads qualification and experience of Klaviyo would be advantageous
- Have a strong understanding of Paid Social, Display Marketing & ECRM
- A pro-active approach to problem solving
- Excellent at multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Be forward thinking. No two days are the same here and we are growing fast so you must be adaptable and willing to learn.
- Enthusiasm is a non negotiable, as is the want to work in a dynamic environment
What we offer
- Competitive salary, pension contribution and 23 days’ holiday.
- An awesome countryside location in the South West of England.
- Free use of on-site gym, refreshments and fresh fruit every day!
- Utilising the opportunity for personal growth and skill development.
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.