Overview of the role
Reporting to the Cardiff Store Manager you will be an integral part of the success of the overall store performance. Leading the Workshop team you will be responsible for all build and maintenance tasks ensuring output is on time and of the highest standard.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- You will be responsible for the overall performance of the store workshop
- Ensuring turnover generated through service and repairs hits agreed targets
- Daily assembly of new ebikes and escooters to the highest standards
- Manage the quality control of all output by the workshop and mechanical team
- Managing/motivating/training a small team of mechanics and bike builders
- Managing the workshop diary ensuring all build and maintenance tasks are completed on time and to the highest standards
- Manage the workshop inventory
- Dealing with any customer complaints and warranty issues
Skills & Qualifications
- A passion for bikes/scooters/electric mobility and a customer-centric ethos
- A team player with good leadership ability
- Ideally will have prior experience working in a bike workshop
- Cytech 2 or equivalent
- Any of the following accreditation's would be advantageous; Bosch, Shimano, Steps or Brompton
- You need to be proactive with a self-starting attitude
Cars and pollution are dominating our city environments in a way that is not sustainable; both for the planet and our health. Pure was born from a desire to build a business that is not just about selling products, but to create a platform that could help solve some of the biggest environmental issues we face today. It has become our passion and mission to change the way the world thinks about transport and inspire an electric micro revolution. By offering the best and most advanced electric transport solutions, we will help shape the way we move around our urban environments and at the same time help reduce the environmental impact on us as individuals, communities and the world we live in
We don’t believe we are here to just sell scooters. We are here to change the future. Are you in?
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.