Our passion is electric. Imagine a world less reliant cars, with cleaner air and less congestion - we want to make that a reality.
Pure Electric are the fastest growing retailer in the UK and have been voted by LinkedIn as the 3rd top Start Up in the UK. In 2020 alone we have opened 13 new stores and grown our headcount from 30 to 200. The exciting part is we are only just beginning.
As the UKs leading ebike and escooter retailer we are now heading into Europe with new stores opening in Spain and France. Our aim is to reduce societies reliance on cars, lower air pollution and congestion.
To achieve our ambitions we are looking to hire the very best talent in our stores across Europe as well as at our Bristol and Glastonbury offices. You will be joining one of the most innovative, fast paced and exciting businesses around. Interested?
About the role
As the Central Operations Co-Ordinator for the retail team you will be the Head Office contact for all store enquiries while also supporting the retail Area Managers and Head of Retail with general office administration tasks
What you will be doing
- To provide head office support to the Area Managers and Head of Retail, and overall retail store operation
- Point of contact for all store employees in UK and NI and handle/respond to their queries
- As such, liaise with all other internal departments to respond to queries such as HR, Health and Safety, Warehouse, IT etc when required
- Collating reports for the retail management team
- Assist the Area Managers and Head of Retail with any administration tasks
- Source new third party products as and when required
- Order/administrate supplies required for stores
- Assist with new store openings and arranging required material delivery to an agreed schedule
- Ensure all relevant communications are cascaded to all retail employees such as promotions or new product information
- Manage the retail support email inbox
- Plan conferences and make travel arrangements
- Organise travel and accommodation arrangements when needed for store managers when required
- Collate information for monthly trade reports
- Support with the Health and Safety management for stores such as COVID requirements etc
What you will need
- Highly organised and efficient with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Be both proactive and reactive
- Ability to deal with all people in all levels of the business
- Sees tasks through to completion
- Self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative, without supervision and at pace
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic team player and ability to work with other colleagues in a dynamic and growing business
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of products
What we offer
- Competitive salary, pension contribution and 23 days’ holiday.
- An awesome countryside location in the South West of England.
- Free use of on-site gym, refreshments and fresh fruit every day!
- Utilising the opportunity for personal growth and skill development.
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.