Our passion is electric. Imagine a world less reliant cars, with cleaner air and less congestion - we want to make that a reality.
Pure Electric are the fastest growing retailer in the UK and have been voted by LinkedIn as the 3rd top Start Up in the UK. In 2020 alone we have opened 13 new stores and grown our headcount from 30 to 200. The exciting part is we are only just beginning.
As the UKs leading ebike and escooter retailer we are now heading into Europe with new stores opening in Spain and France. Our aim is to reduce societies reliance on cars, lower air pollution and congestion.
To achieve our ambitions we are looking to hire the very best talent in our stores across Europe as well as at our Bristol and Glastonbury offices. You will be joining one of the most innovative, fast paced and exciting businesses around. Interested?
About the role
Working within our expanding eCommerce team this role will be responsible for supporting the Web Merchandisers and Web Trading Managers to ensure all products on our site are created and enriched with the correct information in order to maximise sales and conversion. Working closely within the wider team you will ensure a coordinated approach to activities and to enhance the online customer experience
What you will be doing:
- To work with the Web Merchandisers and buying team to ensure all products are added to the website in a timely manner
- Creation of all products across multiple site territories e.g. France, Spain and other localised websites
- Enhance product content particularly around descriptions, imagery and video to support conversion across all sites
- Ensure all required products are set up with all product attributes, images, specifications, product associations and attachments meet the site standards
- Ensure all products added are enhanced with specific web copy to ensure copy is SEO friendly and customer friendly as directed
What you will need:
- Experience in data entry within a fast-paced retail business
- Excellent interpersonal skills, you are able to communicate and present information and ideas and effectively influence to ensure you have impact
- You need to be an enthusiastic and dynamic yet collaborative team player with a high degree of integrity and personal responsibility
- Proactive, self-starting attitude
- Bonus: knowledge of Shopify Plus Commerce platform
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, pension contribution and 23 days’ holiday.
- An awesome countryside location in the South West of England.
- Free use of on-site gym, refreshments and fresh fruit every day!
- Utilising the opportunity for personal growth and skill development.
At Pure Electric we celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it. Diversity benefits our colleagues, our products, and our customers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.